GTX 590 Windows 34 error...

What is the warranty period on the Gigabyte GTX 590( the one with the tool box)? I cannot install any drivers on the card. The card(s) shows up in the device manager with the yellow exclamation mark, reporting windows error 34. Non of the usual fixes seem to work. I've tried it in 5 different pc's, some win 7 some win 8, same error.

Anyone there?

*Just drop by CDL with the GTX 590. The friendly tech will test the card accordingly and it'll be settled.

Then again, what's the exact error msg? What gfx drivers did u try to install?
    Need a specially built PC rig that gives the most performance for a given budget? Looking for the fastest and cheapest options to repair up or upgrade ur PC rig or laptop? Look no further!

The Repair Lab

Code 43 error in Device Manager in driver properties. I cant install any nvidia drivers... It wont detect the card. Both show up in the device manager under gfx cards but with yellow exclamation marks next to them.

But if its out of warranty, it says march 2011 on the sticker is there any point? Will you still try n fix it or RMA it? Since it was the premium product in its day and i have 4 other windforce GFX cards in my various PCs? Asus have honoured my out of warranty premium products(matrix & ROG) before. Don't wanna come all the way down to be sorry its out warranty nothing we can do......