Hi,

Before anything, here's my specs:

CPU: Intel i5 4670K
    Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX 760 Windforce OC 4GB
    Storage: Sandisk 128GB SSD and Western Digital 1TB HD
    PSU: Corsair CX600M

I've been using this rig for a year plus now.
    Never tempered with my PC like overclocking CPU or GPU or touch any BIOS settings before.
    Suddenly, when I switched on my PC today, the screen was black and nothing happens.
    My GPU fans are running at max speed but apparently not detected by the PC.
    I removed the HDMI cable from the GPU and plugged it in the motherboard onboard graphics and everything runs normally.
    I run games like MGS V Phantom Pain and Heroes of Newerth using the onboard Intel HD 4600 graphics at medium settings and nothing wrong.
    But when I try to insert the GTX 760, the fan just runs at max speed and loud but not detected by the PC at all.
    I read online that it could be PSU not enough power, GPU died, cable problem, GPU not connected properly or PCI-E slot damaged.
    I already tried different PCI-E slots and repositioning the GPU but to no avail.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Hilmi

Republic of Overclockers
    if still under warranty, then just bring it down to the service center and they will test for you. also u might wanna clean and blow all the dust out of your pc.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosLegionnair View Post
    if still under warranty, then just bring it down to the service center and they will test for you. also u might wanna clean and blow all the dust out of your pc.
    Already did that. The clearing of dust part that is. I think it's still under warranty. Guess it's a hardware issue. I'll go down I guess...

Went down to the service centre and they sent it for repair. They said will take about 4 to 8 weeks but that's understandable as the factory is in Taiwan. But they did give me a loan card in the mean time. We'll see how it goes...

Republic of Overclockers
    yes, the 700 series are obsolete and no longer for sale so obviously no stock.

just curious what loan card did they give u? same performance or better card than your gtx 760?