The Shadow MP
    http://theextramp.blogspot.com/

再给我两分钟,让我把记忆结成冰
    别融化了眼泪,你妆都花了要我怎么记得

当世界都遗忘我的时候,你的一切
    对我来说,紧握拥有

Quote Originally Posted by angeltearz90 View Post
    DD,

Going for the scholarship interview this Thursday.. Hope that everything goes well.. Very worried if I don't get it, the loan won't be able to cover everything..

*pray hard hard*
    jia you jia you!

DD,

Thanks to darling, I'm going to the Universal Studios Singapore Soft launch!WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

Love,
    PinGer

DD,

it is hard to work under a boss who thinks that everyone else other than himself is stupid.. =/
    ----------------------------------
    Have you ever felt that life is so bad that you want to believe in fairy tale.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.\

Things to learn before I die..
    1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    4) Roller blade (Free style)
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    7) Motorbike (2B license)
    8) ...

Quote Originally Posted by wizardundo View Post
    DD,

it is hard to work under a boss who thinks that everyone else other than himself is stupid.. =/
    are u stupid,retarded or just plain dumb? choose one.

DD,

I pity the taxi uncle who just got cab fare cheated by a female NTU student/staff...

Evans

^ wot happened dah

Quote Originally Posted by tUx View Post
    ^ wot happened dah
    taxi unker sought my help to direct him to the admin building, then tells me that he wants to file a complaint to the sch, and a police report, cos the female passenger tried to use the "oh my credit card cannot work, can u wait for me while i go to the atm to have my cash drawn out to pay you" tatic and disappear...

lucky the taxi unker got the credit card details of the female passenger from the unsuccessful transaction... now hoping that the female passenger can be tracked down and get justice...

Quote Originally Posted by blackdra19 View Post
    are u stupid,retarded or just plain dumb? choose one.
    haiz.. probably to him, I am a no-brainer living creature lol..

Quote Originally Posted by evanshuang View Post
    taxi unker sought my help to direct him to the admin building, then tells me that he wants to file a complaint to the sch, and a police report, cos the female passenger tried to use the "oh my credit card cannot work, can u wait for me while i go to the atm to have my cash drawn out to pay you" tatic and disappear...

lucky the taxi unker got the credit card details of the female passenger from the unsuccessful transaction... now hoping that the female passenger can be tracked down and get justice...
    ^ sometime not true.. one of my friend has similar situation, she went to the ATM machine to draw money and when she return the taxi is gone..

possibility 1: the taxi can’t wait and drove off.
    possibility 2: the taxi is blocking the traffic and have to drive off for one round to the previous point.
    possibility 3: My friend forget the where the taxi was stopped.

According to past experience with my friend, I would say No.3 is the correct answer.. keke..

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

Quote Originally Posted by wizardundo View Post
    ^ sometime not true.. one of my friend has similar situation, she went to the ATM machine to draw money and when she return the taxi is gone..

possibility 1: the taxi can’t wait and drove off.
    possibility 2: the taxi is blocking the traffic and have to drive off for one round to the previous point.
    possibility 3: My friend forget the where the taxi was stopped.

According to past experience with my friend, I would say No.3 is the correct answer.. keke..
    whether its true or not its not for us to judge. friend may tell u one thing and do another. taxi unker can tell me one thing and do another. not saying any party here is a liar. we as outsiders just sit back and enjoy the show with a popcorn.

DD,

today finally completed learning everything from my upperstudy le! (including how to slack and some tricks to handle certain stuff/ppl )

tml onwards most likely i would slowly be taking over the job le...hopefully everything would be smooth for me till i ORD

nitez DD
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

DD,

today went down to PCPRO at funan to replace my dlink router...

shop was suppose to close at 8pm but when i went down at 7.30pm it was already closed...

going to call the shop tmr to make noise...

DD,

tomorrow is the big day le.. hope i can find the Student Service Center... dno the taxi uncle knows arnot but pray pray pray la! haha =x

DD,

My poor gums and tongue are swollen again damn the wisdom tooth..

Love,
    PinGer

DD,

Peer pressure! now my conscience is eating me up =/

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

Page 896 of 946 FirstFirst ... 396796846886894895896897898906 ... LastLast