Page 936 of 946 FirstFirst ... 436836886926934935936937938 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 14177
    Hopefully, tmr is a good day for me . Huat!

Missing family outing..

----------------------------------
    Have you ever felt that life is so bad that you want to believe in fairy tale.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.\

Things to learn before I die..
    1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    4) Roller blade (Free style)
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    7) Motorbike (2B license)
    8) ...

DD,

I will not touch D**a anymore le and i will try to study hard for my module . Trust me, i will do it
    Last edited by bladeknight; Jul 14th, 12 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardundo View Post
    Missing family outing..

Me too!!! A shame they decided to change when season 2 then end up become so shitty

I watch the 1st episode of Season 2 and I gave up totally.. Luckily there is Running Man now.

Anyway I re-watched an old show 'Being Erica' and in the show Dr.Tom says this

"We learn by doing. There is no other way." John Holt

I think I'm going to use this phase during Monday meeting

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

DD,

FOC is gonna start soon! lets enjoy the fruits of my labour!
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

DD,

awesome camp! awesome experience! totally worth the effort for the past year!

time to sleep
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

| Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

DD,

Life changes from:

"There only one, I wish I had more to chose from"

to

"There's so many, I don't know which one to chose"

but having choices is always better

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

DD,

pang gang lo! diff camp with a totally diff experience...both are good in their own ways...

now onto more serious stuff...less den a week to start of sch!

DD,

Look! Flying Pucks!

DD,

enjoying the last few days of holidays...bud im still as confused as ever...

smth nice to share: Procrastination is like a credit card, loads of fun until the bill comes

Self-Proclaimed Crazy :D ThreeM's Avatar
    Dd
    Ah

I sibei sad ah!~

End of story.
    !!!HELLO!!!
    I'm Friendly.
    I Won't Bite.
    I'm not Suarez.

DD,

TGIF!

Look! Flying Pucks!

DD,

I think, research, asked, imagine all possible ways for things to happen before taking my action. Yet, every single action turns out to be a mistake, I'm beginning to think that no matter what I do, it will always be a mistake.

Mistake about job, clothing, furniture, gadget, friends, life, computer and peripheral.. I kept telling myself to live with it, yet the mistake constantly bugs me. Whenever I have the chance to stop and think, they will all be screaming at me.

I just feel that I need to find or do something right, something for me to focus on and would tell me that "Hey, look at this, this is good and not everything is a mistake" The choices I made were so bad and the consequence is slowly becoming unbearable.

For those who are bliss, is ignorant really helping? It always hurts more when I know I should have figure it out in the beginning.

I just want to rant, I know no matter what I said, I just have to go on and learn thru mistakes. Until each and every mistakes paid off, when I could make excellent decision. Where I could finally be allowed to enjoy how things should be been.

Until then, Mistake and I are just going to keep facing each other until it's presence never bothers me anymore.

I should go enjoy holiday

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

DD,

finally done with my application. lets hope everything goes on smoothly for now. else all my plans will get messed up again. having contingency plans is one thing, but the need to rely and use it is another.

another phrase which stuck onto me and made me think deeply for the past few days, and it goes something like this: giving up is like going to the dentist to extract a bad tooth. Yes its a great decision, no doubts about it hurting badly, and there will be a gap which your tongue will go over and over. But at least it will not continue hurting, and who knows, probably something better will be able to fill the gap.

Page 936 of 946 FirstFirst ... 436836886926934935936937938 ... LastLast