Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Legal age to ride/drive is 18, but your insurance will be very very high.

Better rent a bike so you can save your insurance. You can rent a motorbike at AloRide.com - 100% legal and covered with commercial insurance. You can use it for personal transportation as well as food delivery jobs (UberEats, FoodPanda, Deliveroo, ...)

Any problem with the bike, Aloride will switch the bike for you immediately. You can have a look at our happy customers at https://facebook.com/aloride

I think that it works similarly in almost all the countries. People can have driving licenses at the age of 18, perhaps there are some exceptions, when a person drives a car when he/she is 16 or 20.

Driving is quite similar to the Forex trading as both are risky if not properly handled and practiced. You need to know the rules and regulation of driving at the road and for me 18+ is the legal age for the driving. At this age, one has a strong grip on his maturity and mental strength.

I think age of 18 is the legal age when you can own a driving license in most of the countries. In the US, UK, and many other developed countries, it is the age when a boy/girl holds all legal rights related to property, driving, and many more. Am I right folks?

Every country has its own laws, in some it's allowed to drive aged 16, in others -- aged 18, and there are countries where you can drive only reaching the age of 21. I think, that the optimal age is 18.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123