Page 124 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2605
    Bungee Jumping in Singapore (Late 2016)

"AJ Hackett Sentosa has announced on Friday that Singapore’s first Bungee Tower has begun construction and is slated to complete in late 2016. It will form the tallest landmark on Siloso Beach at 50m high. (That’s about 19-storey high!)"

Source: Bungee Jumping in Singapore? You heard it right. Coming soon in late 2016 | MoneyDigest.sg

Faster build! Hopefully per jump is not too expensive!
    ----------------------------------
    Have you ever felt that life is so bad that you want to believe in fairy tale.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.\

Things to learn before I die..
    1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    4) Roller blade (Free style)
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    7) Motorbike (2B license)
    8) ...

Quote Originally Posted by wizardundo View Post
    Good Evening! Bought multiple small stuffs for myself via online, now everyday come home with something to look forward to at the mailbox

But there's nothing in it today, 11 more on their way..
    wah bro..too rich ah lol
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Quote Originally Posted by SYY View Post
    wah bro..too rich ah lol
    Just bought for myself a wallet and a belt.
    Once get pay I'm gonna get a new phone. :v
    The Spice Must Flow

Good Morning!

Quote Originally Posted by SYY View Post
    wah bro..too rich ah lol
    No lah, all the small cheap cheap stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by kyosuke View Post
    Just bought for myself a wallet and a belt.
    Once get pay I'm gonna get a new phone. :v
    Speaking of belt, I need to get new ones too.. I'm nearing the last notch for the belts, need to buy longer ones..

*Rant*
    Wanted to bite the bullet and re-contract (for new phone and Datax2 @ $5.90/-) but Sxxgtel says it would be a brand new plan upon re-contact and I'll will not be able to enjoy the discount rate (-40% compensation from forced upgrade)..

In short, I need to pay extra $25 (no discount) + $5.90 per month in order to:
    1. Increase data plan from 3GB to 6 GB
    2. Get new phone at discounted rate.

Going to just pick up extra 1GB @$8.56/- (Free 3 months, so around $6.75/-per month)

Only 4 GB..
    */Rant*

Wah.. apart from the Drones, Xiaomi also came out with rice-cooker @ ¥999[RMB] (~SGD$210/-)

It is a pressure cooker as well as a rice cooker, but I feel that $2xx+ is too expensive..

Everything can be sync to phone, so if someone prank your phone.. You'll reach home to Chao Tar (burnt) rice..

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

mid week!! hope to hear some good news soon!!
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

| Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Tomorrow find excuse to mia to suntec and watch xmen hahahaahahaa

Anybody open booth tomorrow wan slug to go there and cuss your shop?

think skynet will be very happy that everyone is embracing smart homes. rice cooker also smart liao

mid week!! although not really looking forward to work tml lol

Good Afternoon! It's this coming Sunday!

Chicken Chicken!

Good Evening!

*Note! 5th June (Sunday!) Next Next Sunday!

5 Pcs Popeye chicken for $5.90/-

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

Good Evening! Time passes surprisingly quickly! Wondering who still remember me? Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by MinMin View Post
    Good Evening! Time passes surprisingly quickly! Wondering who still remember me? Haha!
    Woah! Welcome back Min Min! Wah! Your last post is like 5 years ago!

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

Woah! Welcome back Min Min! Wah! Your last post is like 5 years ago!
    Ya man! How are you? I suppose all the young ones are married with kids? Haha

so ya finally stopped lurking in the background...

hi I'm a young newbie... hahahahahaaa

TGIF soon!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sgslug View Post
    so ya finally stopped lurking in the background...

hi I'm a young newbie... hahahahahaaa
    Hey sluggie! Newbie here ! Hello to ya!

Page 124 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast