Page 159 of 168 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2517
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardundo View Post
    Good Afternoon, TGIF! Email notification says replacement phone reach home, something to play about for the weekend!

- Ikea Singapore to stop selling Chicken Wings from 23rd May until further notice -

Source: https://www.facebook.com/IKEASingapore
    Only eat meatballs so not affected.
    The Spice Must Flow

hello guys! had a bad scare this morning (woke up weak and had cold sweat. ended up skipping my training)..everything seems ok now but i guess its probably cause of stress (hopefully nth wrong)!
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Quote Originally Posted by SYY View Post
    hello guys! had a bad scare this morning (woke up weak and had cold sweat. ended up skipping my training)..everything seems ok now but i guess its probably cause of stress (hopefully nth wrong)!
    Better check with doc to be sure @[email protected]
    The Spice Must Flow

Quote Originally Posted by SYY View Post
    even batman needs a day off.

stress doesn't give u weakness and cold sweat. go get your blood pressure checked and sugar content. if it happens again not a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by kyosuke View Post
    Better check with doc to be sure @[email protected]
    Quote Originally Posted by sgslug View Post
    even batman needs a day off.

stress doesn't give u weakness and cold sweat. go get your blood pressure checked and sugar content. if it happens again not a good sign.
    yea man...thanks guys...google is like showing me low blood pressure and low blood sugar (but i have been eating regularly and quite a fair bit also actly)...and then theres this heart attack possibility
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

| Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Quote Originally Posted by SYY
    yea man...thanks guys...google is like showing me low blood pressure and low blood sugar (but i have been eating regularly and quite a fair bit also actly)...and then theres this heart attack possibility
    being fit doesn't mean u can't get heart attack or stroke. its a berry common misconception.

maybe u had a super bad dream of 3M eating your weights or fergsu kissing u... tat u mindblocked it off... lol...

being fit doesn't mean u can't get heart attack or stroke. its a berry common misconception.
    yea haha...ive probably been bad in my diet recently also

maybe u had a super bad dream of 3M eating your weights or fergsu kissing u... tat u mindblocked it off... lol...
    wahhh...that would both be scary nightmares..and what about slug crawling up on me while i sleep??

Wahhhh SYY jin kelian

Pls take good care of yourself didi, cannot up lorry before unker leh ....
    礼义廉耻,国之四维。四维不张,国乃灭亡。

菩萨畏因,众生畏果

Birdies hoseh bo?

So fast almost half year gone liao ... gg ...
    礼义廉耻,国之四维。四维不张,国乃灭亡。

菩萨畏因,众生畏果

Quote Originally Posted by fergsu View Post
    Birdies hoseh bo?

this birdy here buay pai la..but the bank account bo ho lei...the money never grow

Quote Originally Posted by fergsu View Post
    Birdies hoseh bo?

Hoseh, jumping ship to new co next month.
    The Spice Must Flow

Good Evening!

This video quite funny..

https://www.facebook.com/asiancrush....1321475890715/

Reminds me of times when I tried to learn things off youtube instead of attending the proper courses.
    ----------------------------------
    Have you ever felt that life is so bad that you want to believe in fairy tale.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.\

Things to learn before I die..
    1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    4) Roller blade (Free style)
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    7) Motorbike (2B license)
    8) ...

Quote Originally Posted by wizardundo View Post
    Good Evening!

This video quite funny..

https://www.facebook.com/asiancrush....1321475890715/

Reminds me of times when I tried to learn things off youtube instead of attending the proper courses.
    this version of her funnier: https://www.facebook.com/asiancrush....5809883108541/

took me at least 5 mins to stop laughing

Good Evening! TGIF!

Arnold's fried chicken opens today! (Bedok Branch)

Block 215 Bedok North Street 1
    #01-83
    Singapore 460215

11:00am - 9:45pm
    ----------------------------------
    Have you ever felt that life is so bad that you want to believe in fairy tale.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.\

Things to learn before I die..
    1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    4) Roller blade (Free style)
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    7) Motorbike (2B license)
    8) ...

1 more night shift...
    The Spice Must Flow