Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168
Results 2,506 to 2,517 of 2517
    Good Evening! Just now I went to Robinson Expo Sale to see see look look, saw quite a few G2000 long sleeves shirt selling at $15 each. Can go take a look if you want to replenish shirts. (Sale last day on 10th Sept)

I saw these questions marks too.. ����
    ----------------------------------
    Have you ever felt that life is so bad that you want to believe in fairy tale.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.\

Things to learn before I die..
    1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    4) Roller blade (Free style)
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    7) Motorbike (2B license)
    8) ...

Quote Originally Posted by wizardundo View Post
    Good Evening! Just now I went to Robinson Expo Sale to see see look look, saw quite a few G2000 long sleeves shirt selling at $15 each. Can go take a look if you want to replenish shirts. (Sale last day on 10th Sept)
    G2k the quality not very good lei..plus this kind of sale usually last day left all the weird sizings one..

anyway, anyone got good lobang for tailor? planning to get a suit off the rack for some simple tailoring..
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Good Evening!

Quote Originally Posted by SYY View Post
    G2k the quality not very good lei..plus this kind of sale usually last day left all the weird sizings one..

anyway, anyone got good lobang for tailor? planning to get a suit off the rack for some simple tailoring..
    Hm.. quality for $15 still quite alright but, like what you said, cannot find my size (except pink shirt, I've too many pink already lol)

I'm not sure where is good but must avoid this shop 'K Tailor @ Telok Ayer' K TAILORS AT TELOK AYER - Page 4 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg seems like the shop took money but never deliver goods.

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

Good Evening! I wish that MyRepublic had won the 4th telco. Right now, no sound no picture the currently 4th telco.. Anyway, looking at changing my plan soon. Looking at this chart..

Source: https://blog.seedly.sg/singapore-tel...ice-best-plan/

I'll probably switch to that Starhub no contact line $54 for 15GB + unlimited talktime.

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

I'm not sure where is good but must avoid this shop 'K Tailor @ Telok Ayer' K TAILORS AT TELOK AYER - Page 4 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg seems like the shop took money but never deliver goods.
    wah sounds bad...im also asking around my friends for any lobangs
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

| Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Good Evening! I wish that MyRepublic had won the 4th telco. Right now, no sound no picture the currently 4th telco.. Anyway, looking at changing my plan soon. Looking at this chart..

I'll probably switch to that Starhub no contact line $54 for 15GB + unlimited talktime.
    im thinking of switching to starhub too but the $44 one will do...although m1 like much cheaper but the quality and cust service not that great lei..

Good Afternoon! This PE trolled my long weekend, no PH due to walkover. I want PH!

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

I need moar data! MOAR!!!!!
    The Spice Must Flow

Good 'Morning'. Chanced upon this post about Starhub, maybe I shouldn't change to starhub yet.

https://www.facebook.com/StarHub/pos...55810489122472

Someone complain that the data usage calculation is incorrect resulting in users paying more for exceeding data.

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

Good 'Morning'. Chanced upon this post about Starhub, maybe I shouldn't change to starhub yet.

https://www.facebook.com/StarHub/pos...55810489122472

Someone complain that the data usage calculation is incorrect resulting in users paying more for exceeding data.
    wah is it that bad? i have quite a few friends using starhub but no similar issues though

Good Afternoon!

Toys 'R' Us files for bankruptcy ahead of holiday season

Toys 'R' Us Inc, the largest U.S. toy store chain, filed for bankruptcy protection late Monday. The Chapter 11 filing is among the largest ever by a specialty retailer and casts doubt over the future of its about 1,600 stores and 64,000 employees.

Toys 'R' Us received a commitment for over $3 billion in debtor-in-possession financing from lenders including a JPMorgan-led bank syndicate and certain existing lenders.

Toys 'R' Us is the second-largest toy seller in the United States behind Amazon, with assets of $6.9 billion based on its most recent annual report, it's the second-largest retail bankruptcy, trailing the filing in 2002 by Kmart, which had $14.6 billion in assets.

Source: Toys 'R' Us files for bankruptcy ahead of holiday season | TODAYonline

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

Good Afternoon!

Toys 'R' Us files for bankruptcy ahead of holiday season

Source: Toys 'R' Us files for bankruptcy ahead of holiday season | TODAYonline
    next time kids will end up playing toys from like ntuc/giant

Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168