Where to buy extra long strap for samsung gear S3

Hi all,

wondering where in Singapore can I find extra long strap for Samsung Gear S3.

Need to be able to pick up immediately, so online is no go, as most are shipping from overseas in Lazada and Qoo10.

Need silicon or Stainless steel strap that can fir a 22cm wrist.

The one that comes with the watch can only fit 21cm max

There is a watch kiosk at Tanjong Katong complex which is on L3. It is next to the lifts at the back portion of the building on Sims Ave side. Don't know whether still operating or not.

Thank you very much!!!!!

You are welcome bro. BTW did he recommend the type where if the clasp spring open, the watch will not drop from your wrist. Forgot to mention that. It is called deployant clasp esp for leather/silicon strap?

I think that nowadays such accessory is really easy to buy. You can buy it in a brand shop or simply order it from different online stores that sell similar things.

There are a lot of online sources which sell the mobile phone accessories. You can find it on the Amazon.com as it is the largest online market of the current age. You can also visit Alibaba.com for buying such products. You are advised to buy from the trusted retailers with good reviews.

I think there are several online stores which offer the samsung accessories. You can find the items of your need very easily bt choosing a category. Alibaba, amazon, and flipkart are the most reputed online stores whom you can trust. Best of luck to you!