No one would have expect South Korean Being the underdog to beat Germany in WC by 2-0

And germany is going home from the world cup and they are rank bottom of their group

First in world cup history

Germany had one of the most shocking world cup campaigns ever. I was not expecting that Germany would exit at the Group stages. There should have been a commitee made to investigate what went wrong. I hope that they will bounce back and be real challengers for the Qatar 2022.
    Last edited by Bread_staf; Sep 21st, 18 at 08:55 PM.

It was a demise for the German team as they were favorite and defending champions as well. They played overconfident football and took it really easy that is why they end up only at the group stage. It was the biggest upset of the football wc 2018 Russia. Am I right?

Germany had a really a shocking world cup. I think all started badly with the manager leaving out Leroy Sanè from the squad. The entire team looked out of balanced. Nonetheless, South Korea deserved all the credit in the world. They continued that form and won Gold in the Asian Games.