Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Chief Executive Princess Christine's Avatar

24 Oct Exclusive News: Man plunged from Cinelesiure Orchard and dies.

A 22 year old man plunged 3 stories down from Cinelesiure at 8.15pm on 24 Oct died from multiple injuiries.

A 22-year-old man apparently fleeing two off-duty policemen fell to his death from the third floor of the Orchard Cineleisure complex around 8pm last night.

The man was first seen running down from the fourth floor, away from an agitated woman. He sped down an escalator and was spotted by the off-duty cops, who pursued him.

They tried to detain him but failed as he climbed over the third-floor railing and fell to the basement floor, landing outside the entrance of a store.

The man, clad in T-shirt and jeans, fell face forward and lay motionless, his bones broken, said a witness.

Ambulance officers arrived around 8.05pm and took him to the Singapore General Hospital, where he was pronounced dead about an hour later.

Operations manager Jayce Lim, 25, who was working inside a games shop on the third floor, said loud screams from women drew him out of the shop.

'Then I heard a very loud thud and rushed out to the corridor, and I saw the body lying there motionless,' said Mr Lim.

'We did not hear him scream as he fell,' said a fast-food outlet worker on the second floor, who described the dead man as short but well built.

Police cordoned off the area as several plainclothes officers conducted investigations and took fingerprints at the railing area from where the man fell.

A black-coloured item seen at the railing spot from where the man fell was also taken away.

Police are investigating the case as unnatural death, said a spokesman.

Source: The Straits Times
    Last edited by Christine; Oct 25th, 05 at 09:19 AM.

Heng I wasn't there today
    blah.

OMG!! what happened??! :shock2:
    Aftershock X17: Intel i7-3630QM | AMD Radeon 7970M 2GB DDR5 | 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | 750GB WD HDD

aiyoh

how the hell did tt happen?
    (o.o)

blah.

was the movie that bad?..

ok bad joke...was there any foul play suspected?

Quote Originally Posted by Slix
    was the movie that bad?..

ok bad joke...was there any foul play suspected?
    =\
    (o.o)

taking the escalator in Cineleisure is quite scary... have this feeling that I might drop over... maybe because it overlooks all the way to the basement...
    Aftershock X17: Intel i7-3630QM | AMD Radeon 7970M 2GB DDR5 | 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | 750GB WD HDD

Quote Originally Posted by xiaopang
    taking the escalator in Cineleisure is quite scary... have this feeling that I might drop over... maybe because it overlooks all the way to the basement...
    dun leer over to peek at the lokang of chiobus or the reflection on floor lor
    (o.o)

temptations too great to resist.
    i lub xmm~~~

--> PEDOBEAR in actionz <--

ko lian~ Na Mo Ah Mi Tuo Fo...
    Selling instax mini films at my http://insta-joy.blogspot.com/

Scan the QR code now for easy access!

wa...

wah. he suicide at orchard?

bad fengshui loh...long time never go there liao, once time i went there shopping, i don't like the building interior design man cos can feel high and depth at escalator/evalator...is there king kong? if not, maybe king kong is protecting shoppers

lucky wasn't dere... why he jump down uh?

recently, was acty thinkin how come cine din hv any incident dis yrs cos of their building structure was kinda weird like wad proyb2 says... don really like tat place as well except fer the cinema & ktv
    main rig
    Intel i5 6600K 3.3ghz Skylake (1366) Stock | ASRock H170M PRO 4 | MSI GTX770 TF4 4GB | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2400mhz DDR4 2 x 4GB | Sandisk 250GB SSD | WD1001FALS Black | LG MODISC Short Profile SATA DVDRW | AOC i2757FH 27" IPS | Xigmatek Aquila BLACK | Seasonic X-760W Gold|| Swans M50W 2.1 w/ iFi iDAC2 Black | Sony MDR-1A | Ducky Shine 2 Cree LED Brown KB | Razer Deathadder Black 4G w/ Corepad Cerro Medium | Windows 10 Professional | Lexmark x4975 Wireless AIO

htpc rig
    Intel i5-3470 3.2ghz Quadcore | Gigabyte GA-H77N-WiFi w/ Integrated Graphics | G.Skill NT F3 2 x 4GB 1600MHz CL11 DDR3 | WD6400AACS GP | Samsung 2232GW 22" LCD | Lianli PC-A07 Alu| HP TS-L633M 8X Slim Tray-Load DVD Writer | | Logitech K400r | Windows 8.1 Professional

lil bob - Macbook Air 11" 128gb

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast