Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    hmm..its to tok about their new products rite..wad counts as new? released in sep?

hehe..the top prize is my card..~
    Twin Frozr Club

i7 2600k+Megashadow+2Xigmatek Crystal Blue 120mm / i7 930+VX Black+2 X Xigmatek Fans
    Asus Sabretooth P67 / Asus P6X58D Premium
    Team Geil 2X4GB 1750mhz / Team Extreem Dark PC3 1600Mhz 3 X 2GB
    Lancool K62 / Ikonik En2
    Seasonic X660 Full Modular / Seasonic M12 II 620W Modular
    LG W 2343T / Philips 20 " LCD, MSI GTX 560Ti Twin Frozr II 1GB DDR5 / XFX GTX 260
    Razer Diamondback Plasma Blue LE, Black Widow Ultimate

Park myself in to join the crowd.
    I might just get lucky by accident. lol
    Last edited by clon22; Sep 5th, 11 at 12:40 AM.

Smile

never mind, i'l post here first, then tomorrow check again
    Here's my submission:

MSI R6870 Twin Frozr II/OC

Features

Solid Capacitors

MSI’s Solid Capacitors uses high quality solid capacitors. It features a aluminum core to eliminate the risk of the capacitors exploding. It also feature up to 10 years of lifespan on full load, up to 40 years for office productivity work. The capacitors also feature Extreme low ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance). Simply said, the lower the ESR rating, the better the quality of the capacitor. With a better quality capacitor, the graphics card attain higher efficiency and also better performance and stability control especially in overclocking.

SuperPipe Technology
    The SuperPipe Technology uses 5x 8mm heat pipes which is 60% thicker than normal heat which allows for a much more efficient heat transfer to the heat sink.

Twin Frozr II
    The highlight of the card, along with dual 8cm PWM temperature controlled fans, heat dissipation is much more efficient, compared to reference cooling designs and single fan configurations. With the Twin Frozr II design, it allows for a much higher air flow, thus cooling the graphics card much faster, which results in a cooler graphics card. With a cooler graphics card, the change of damaging the GPU core is reduced, therefore, reducing the RMA rates of the card.

MSI Afterburners
    The MSI Afterburners enable all graphics card users regardless of manufacturer to boost performance and monitor all kinds of critical information like temperature in real time. A plus point of the MSI Afterburners is that it supports both NVidia and ATi/AMD graphics card without the need to use different software. The MSI Afterburners also supports custom profiling to allow users to change the clock settings in a few click should they desire power or lower power consumption!

Dimensions of the card
    The MSI R6870 TF II card’s dimensions is as follows: 245mm x 115mm x 35mm.

Pros:
    -Dual Mini DisplayPorts
    -Dual 8CM PWM fans
    -5x 8mm heat pipes
    -Solid capacitors
    -Dual link DVI

Cons:
    -Nothing I can think of!

That's all for my submission, one greatest plus point of this card is that it comes with a 3 years warranty(it's that way since 2009 i believe) instead of the usual 2 years warranty for some manufacturers, which makes MSI products more value for your hard earned cash.

-MachBot
    Last edited by MachBot; Sep 5th, 11 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tEr0n82 View Post
    hmm..its to tok about their new products rite..wad counts as new? released in sep?

hehe..the top prize is my card..~
    Teron so fast.
    Anything "IN" can be considered too.
    Not outdated stuffs bah.
    The 1st prize is N560GTX TFII/OC. (Non Ti, the pic sala i think.) hehe.
    Adding pics to enhance ur entry will be good too.

Quote Originally Posted by clon22 View Post
    Teron so fast.
    Anything "IN" can be considered too.
    Not outdated stuffs bah.
    The 1st prize is N560GTX TFII/OC. (Non Ti, the pic sala i think.) hehe.
    Adding pics to enhance ur entry will be good too.
    Hmmm, will take it into account.
    I will go add some picture.

G-SKILL Ripjaws X + Turbulence II Series F3-17600CL9D-8GBXHD
    Ram 2x2GB 2200MHz [email protected] and Fabulous ram.
    Dual Channel Kit, 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM.

It comes in a standard brown Box, package inside was wrapped securely with bubble foam and another foam with the Ram inside...nice
    DDR3 2200Mhz speed, 2x2GB add-up to 4GB of memory. And that is fairly astonishing speed really, G.Skill has binned it nicely and proven with CL7 timing of 7-10-10-27-2T.
    Ignore the 2T, 1T is not an issue while I was testing it out at 1.65Vdimm.

Let the pictures walk you through....enjoy!

Designed Specifically for Intel Sandy Bridge CPUs and P67 Platforms

After much tweaking the OS, and ram speed tweak to 2290MHz at CL7-10-7-1T with 1.7volts.
    Is an overclocking ram to play with...Shiok Dah!

7m 13s flat in a competition sponsored by G-skill and organised by Clon22 of Corbell...and looking forward for more competition here at VR
    http://forums.vr-zone.com/the-overcl...challenge.html

CPU-Z Validator 3.1

Boot-up at 5.38GHz, ran spi32m at 6m11.125s
    CPU-Z Validator 3.1

My Champion prize and came in a Seal Brand new box.
    G.skill Ripjaws X + Turbulence II Series
    F3-17000CL9D-8GBXLD
    Dual Channel Kit, 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM.
    8GB kit 2133MHz CL9-11-9-28-1T 1.65V.
    Very nice Red.

Thanks to Corbell for bringing this branding of G-Skill ram into Singapore
    Highly regarded as one of the best Overclocking and highly binned ram in the market
    Last edited by spyboy48; Sep 11th, 11 at 11:02 PM.
    Blacklist: Biff73
    Often criticism is experienced as a narcissistic injury(Narcissistic personality disorder), low self esteem, cannot except but take offence.
    ~~~ A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches!!! ~~~
    i7 980X OC with Ex58 UD3R thread.
    http://forums.vr-zone.com/overclocke...processor.html
    My MystiQue CM case : http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=262828
    System Specs 1 & 2: (SNiper3/3770K/G.Skill 4GBx4 2400MHzCL9/AmD6870/SevenTeam1400W/Open Rig (M5G/3770K/Samsung4Gbx4 2400MHz/470GTX/320Gb/Acebel 550w/Samsung2333sw)
    My New world record: https://community.futuremark.com/for...verclock/page4
    http://www.futuremark.com/pressreleases/60363

My Past & present Toys : Intel 630/830/940/4300/E6300/E6600/Using2140/6750/8400/E3110/E2160/E7200/E8400 Q816A275/E8400Eo Q827A429/E8500Eo Q820A713/E8500Eo Q822a720/Q6600Go/i920Co/i920Do3848/i980x 3003A957/i750/3960X/3930K/3770K x 3/3570K

Future Product can?

Upcoming Platinum Series PSUs by SeaSonic!

Features:
    - Patented Full Modular DC Cable to ensure stable 12V rails and maximises output
    - 3 stage fan control called Hybrid Silent Fan Control (Fanless, Silent and Cooling) to ensure best cooling performance with as little noise as possible

SeaSonic Platinum PSUs come Fully Modular and with 6 PCI-E Connectors

IT DÉBUTS IN SEPTEMBER!
    Last edited by cyberwave; Sep 6th, 11 at 09:40 AM.

Gamer by day Jedi by nite Mezame's Avatar
    N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC

I'm quite interested to see how two of these run in SLI across 3 screens.

The specs look quite impressive also... Might actually help my brother get these for his machine if he really wants to build one for his NS ORD gift.

• Twin Frozr II Thermal Design
      - Dual 8cm PWM Fans for 50% more airflow. (supposed to bring down temps by 20C)
      - SuperPipe technology and nickel-plated copper base for better dissipation (very big... looks sexy)
      - 20℃ cooler than reference design.
    • MSI Afterburner overclocking utility
      - Support Over Voltage function of GPU.
      - Support advanced fan speed control.
      - Support burn-in stability test.
    • Military Class II Components
      - SFC (Super Ferrite Choke) has higher current for better overclocking ability.
      - Hi-C CAP for GPU provides more precise voltage.
      - All Solid CAPs have longer lifespan.
    • PhysX & 3D Vision Surround technology
      - Support PhysX technology effects for realist physics effect.
      - Support 3D Vision Surround technology in SLI mode to provide 3 monitor output simultaneously and real 3D image experience. (Need to work with 3D monitor and 3D glass.)

Video Output Function

• Dual-link DVI x 2
    • Mini HDMI x 1
    • VGA(Optional, via DVI to D-Sub adapptor)
    • HDMI(Optional, via Mini HDMI to HDMI dongle) (can say better than DisplayPort jacks... DP monitors that look good are harder to find I feel)
    MALEFICENT Mk III: Obsidian GT-R (14122011)
    CPU: Intel i7 3960X 3.3ghz with Coolit Vantage ALC
    Mainboard: Asus Rampage IV Extreme

Memory: GSkill Ripjaws Z 16GB 1600mhz

HDD: Corsair Force GT 120GB
    (Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium Edition) + GSkill 60GB Phoenix Pro SSD + Western Digital Caviar Black SATA 2.0TB + Western Digital Green 2.0TB
    Optical: HP dvd1270
    Case: Corsair Obsidian 800D

Audio: Onboard Realtek HD with Creative Inspire T6160 5.1 Surround / Razer Megalodon 7.1
    Power Supply: Corsair AX1200 Gold

Display:
    3x Dell U2311H 23" Widescreen HD IPS LCD Panel (for Surround) + Asus GTX 590 Quad SLI
    Input:
    Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Edition + Razer Naga Epic + Wacom Intuos + Logitech G27 Gaming Wheel

Quote Originally Posted by cyberwave View Post
    Future Product can?

Upcoming Platinum Series PSUs by SeaSonic!

Features:
    - Patented Full Modular DC Cable to ensure stable 12V rails and maximises output
    - 3 stage fan control to ensure best cooling performance with as little noise as possible
    of cos can, you are fast!!

MSI N560GTX TwinFrozr II OC

I bought this graphics card 2 months back as an upgrade from my 260 GTX.

What I really liked about this card was that :

- It was smaller in length than my 260 GTX which made it easier to install into my casing.

- It ran cooler and faster. Games than Deus Ex Human revolution wasn't a problem and this purchase was in anticipation of Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3. It shouldn't sweat running currnt gen games in DX 11.

- The price point was just nice. It didn't burst open the piggy bank and it's value for money.

- The downside was that the fan was just a tad loud however when I have the games going with speakers blaring with sound effects, it is hardly noticeable.

Lian Li PC-A04B

The Lian Li PC-A04B is a mini tower casing made out of aluminium. Like all Lian Li casings, it has a very clean design that I like very much. It supports 3 120mm fans, 2 for intake and 1 for exhaust. Additionally, there is an 80mm vent at the back which can be utilised to house an 80mm fan.

does this count:

Xigmatek XAF Fan Series

Fan specifications:
    Material P.B.T. Dimension 140(L)x140(W)x25(H) mm
    Voltage Rating 12 V
    Start Voltage ≤8V
    Speed 800~1300 R.P.M.
    Bearing Type Aeronautical Oil System Bearing
    Air Flow 90.3 CFM [MAX.]
    Air Pressure 1.08 mmH²O [MAX.]
    Life Expectance 150,000 hrs
    Noise Level <18 dBA
    Color Black/White/Orange/Blue(?)
    Connector 4 pin with PWM

mini-review: http://forums.vr-zone.com/hardware-d...140mm-fan.html

Features 120/140mm mounting. Yes that is 120 or 140mm and not 120mm only!

And of course the wave blade design thing which apparently is claimed to help push more air and at a quieter rate.

Pros:
    Great heatsink/radiator fans
    Nice aesthetic
    120/140mm mounting

Cons:
    Not exactly suitable for case fans and for the price a lot better alternatives

p.s i add not only pics but video so lagi better?

I was choosing between GTX560 and HD R6870, been reading reviews on both cards and concluded will lean more toward GTX560.

GTX560 Ti have higher potential in an out of box configuration while R6870 will reach it full potential in an overclocking state. That may explain the price different, R6870 definitely worth taking at the current given price. Also, I am more to FPS gaming, GTX560 Ti show an excellent performance in this field, for the sake of the upcoming BF3, I am more willing to invest more for an GTX560 card.

Have been hoping distro give a promotion price for GTX 560 Ti HAWK during COMEX, but then ... Nevertheless, this contest came at right time, the first price look appealing.

Below are some of the key features for MSI GTX560 Ti Hawk (Quote from MSI website)

Key Features

Propeller Blade on Twin Frozr III
    - The special blade design generates 20% more airflow covering wider area for the better heat dissipation.
    - 17℃ cooler than reference design.

Triple Overvoltage by Afterburner
    - World's first GTX 560 Ti graphics card supporting voltage adjustment of GPU/Memory/PLL.
    - The performance can be boosted 31% up!!
    8+1 Phase PWM Design
    - 8+1 Phase PWM design provides double current output power to GPU for better overclocking power capability.

Military Class II Components
    - SFC (Super Ferrite Choke) has higher current for better overclocking ability.
    - Hi-C CAP for GPU provides more precise voltage.
    - All Solid CAPs have longer lifespan.

Thank you for reading my post.

Quote Originally Posted by ctty View Post
    Lian Li PC-A04B

The Lian Li PC-A04B is a mini tower casing made out of aluminium. Like all Lian Li casings, it has a very clean design that I like very much. It supports 3 120mm fans, 2 for intake and 1 for exhaust. Additionally, there is an 80mm vent at the back which can be utilised to house an 80mm fan.
    Old face spotted. O.O

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftPolar View Post
    does this count:

p.s i add not only pics but video so lagi better?
    Epic.

Thumbs up

Team Group TR1151 USB3.0 card reader earned TweakTown’s “The Best Value Award” and made the ultimate legend of speed

Team Group Inc., always a leader in innovative technology, has just released a representative creation of the century, the TR1151. Team Group Inc.earned the “MUST HAVE – Best Value Award” granted by TweakTown, the biggest tech media website in Australia, on releasing TR1151. TR1151 was selected as a hot item that power users must buy, because of its high compatibility, eye-catching design and super speedy read and write performance.

■ Honored by TweakTown as the new legend of speed

Team Group’s TR1151 USB 3.0 is a 42-in-1 high-speed card reader; supporting the new generation SDXC UHS-1 specification and having a super-mini 80 gram body.To statisfy cool youngsters’ unique fashion and provide them with more choice, Team Group specially rolled out two versions of TR1151 – POP Art and amoeba pattern, allowing power users to show off their stylish taste while enjoying ultra high-speed read and write performance. In addition, TR1151 equips with a built-in easy-to-fold USB 2.0 connector which makes it easy to carry and access to wonderful moment at any place and any time!

TweakTown’s editors stated that: “No matter if it is for new generation PC users or experts seeking for latest and funkiest data access tools, Team TR1151 USB3.0 card reader provides the ultimate user experience and enjoyment for everyone.” Through actual testing, the maximum speed of TR1151 could go up to 85MB/s with CF 600x memory card, and up to 60MB/s with SDXC UHS-1 card. TR1151 can complete the transfer of an hour long Full HD movie (approximately 13GB) in less than 4 minutes; it’s the best solution for professional photographers and multimedia enthusiasts.

※Team TR1151 42-in-1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Specification:

Item
    Specification

Model Name
    USB 3.0 Multi Card Reader

Capacity
    N/A

Interface
    USB 3.0

Operation Voltage
    USB Bus Power

Data Transfer Rates
    CF 600X 32GB

Read: 85MB/s

SDXC-UHS 64GB

Write: 60MB/s

**Test by CrystalDiskMark, OS: Windows 7

Dimension
    83.9(L) x 54.9(W) x 10.5(H)mm

Operation Temperature
    0℃(32℉) ~ 70℃(158℉)

Weight
    80g

Warranty
    2 Years

【About Team Group】

Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1997. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB Flash Drive, SSD, Portable Hard Drive and Peripheral Series. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.

Media Contact 1:
    Gini Chang
    Marketing Dept., Team Group Inc.
    Tel:+886-2-8226-5000 Ext. 260
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Media Contact 2:
    Bernie Gee
    Marketing Dept., Team Group Inc.
    Tel:+886-2-8226-5000 Ext.223
    E-mail: [email protected]

I'm using a TeamGroup 16GB Class 10 SDHC & am very happy with it!
    WTS: ORIGINAL SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE/S3 COMPACT TRAVEL CHARGERS
    PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER FOR HIRE
    Lenovo ThinkCentre M93p, Intel® Core™ i7-4765T CPU @ 2.00GHz, 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport SODIMM DDR3 1600 MT/s (PC3-12800) CL9 @1.35V, Crucial M500 960GB SSD, Seagate SV35 3TB HDD, HP dvd1270, Aego2, Dell UltraSharp U2311 LCD

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast