Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    omg tis thread is 6 yrs aready and still going strong, it proves tat tis game is really quite nice n popular

renewal... still alive in our hearts. yet its gone in real life

wonder if got news of the source code?

any1 played renewal online b4?

Best game ever man, but at that time people take it from granted and keep hacking and macro which resulted in people quitting. Sianzxz.

My first ever game. Played like 10 accounts or so till level 30 everytime before my free trial expired lol. Was young and all so didn't have money to pay for the membership if my memory serves me right. Accumulated large chunks of debts because I actually used dial-up to play the game and thought dial-up = broadband back then. Oh well!
    Last edited by Sulfur; Dec 27th, 12 at 02:22 PM.

Hi all, does anyone still have the CD for Renewal: Siege for Perfection and Renewal 2: Battle for Jadis?

I'm hoping to reverse engineer the game to re-create a server one day.

Please email me at [email protected] if you have the resources.

Quote Originally Posted by chrystle View Post
    Hi all, does anyone still have the CD for Renewal: Siege for Perfection and Renewal 2: Battle for Jadis?

I'm hoping to reverse engineer the game to re-create a server one day.

Please email me at [email protected] if you have the resources.
    unfortunately threw the CD away when i shifted house.

but do keep us updated! it will really be great if you can bring it up again! i will help contribute whatever i can!

what's this renewal online? I though of Ragnar*k at first lol

Quote Originally Posted by icyboiz View Post
    unfortunately threw the CD away when i shifted house.

but do keep us updated! it will really be great if you can bring it up again! i will help contribute whatever i can!
    So many years and still can't forget this game...

If you have any Renewal friends could you help to ask them too? Thanks!

I saw the Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/%E6%99%82%E...9932781754596/) and there is a link to download Taiwan Version 3.0.

Hope this helps to bring back Renewal.

I have not played it yet but I have heard about it in different discussions. I am currently busy somehow but I will surely try it whenever I will find some time. I think a gamer wants to play the games which lift the enthusiasm. Does this game have that feature?

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031