Poll: System-poll: Are the prices offered by seller competitive?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    can help me unlock the 934sh ? pls text me @97520327 ths

Quote Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
    jailbreaking is officially legal already lor...
    yeah its officially legal IN US already~~~
    But Did APPLE Says Its Legal???
    DIY PC
    AMD Athlon II X2 270|Gigabyte M68MT-S2P|Themaltake Amour A30 Casing
    Asus GTX560 TI DCII/2DI/1GD5|Kingston 8GB DDR3 Value Ram
    Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD(OS)|750 Seagate 3.5" Barracuda 7200 rpm(Storage)
    Samsung SyncMaster B2030
    Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 |Mad Catz R.A.T 9

2013 Wishlist

Asus Maximus V Extreme|Core i7 Xtreme|1TB Kingston HyperX Flash Drive|GTX 660TI|Thermaltake Level 10 Limited Edition Casing

3DS FC: 3582-9876-5174

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroshi85 View Post
    Actually, correct me if im wrong, but it doesnt matter to apple since they already earn alot by providing the hardware, it's the application creators that actually mind.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdra19 View Post
    Actually, correct me if im wrong, but it doesnt matter to apple since they already earn alot by providing the hardware, it's the application creators that actually mind.
    Cause It's Their Program That Is Being Hack. That's Why Apple Does Not Agree To It Even US Says That Jailbreaking Is Offical..

Let's Pharse It In This Way. If You Are The Creator For iPhone And It's Being Hack, Even If The Country Says That It's Legal, And Do You Think That You Will Agree To It?

I'm Not Trying To Say That You're Wrong.
    There's Some Points That You Say It's Correct.
    DIY PC
    AMD Athlon II X2 270|Gigabyte M68MT-S2P|Themaltake Amour A30 Casing
    Asus GTX560 TI DCII/2DI/1GD5|Kingston 8GB DDR3 Value Ram
    Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD(OS)|750 Seagate 3.5" Barracuda 7200 rpm(Storage)
    Samsung SyncMaster B2030
    Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 |Mad Catz R.A.T 9

2013 Wishlist

Asus Maximus V Extreme|Core i7 Xtreme|1TB Kingston HyperX Flash Drive|GTX 660TI|Thermaltake Level 10 Limited Edition Casing

3DS FC: 3582-9876-5174

Hi, jailbreaking apple iphone or ipod touch can be easily found in youtube. you dont need to pay people to do it yea (: Just folo instructions on youtube.

i thought a famous jailbreaker dev (geohot) mention JB is not illegal. theres a vid on youtube i saw before. anways. jb+unlock dyi! so easy... !! just browse for proper software pay only if they are using a software not released to pub..?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroshi85 View Post
    they din't say legal nor illegal. but no matter what they try to do dev will just keep having programs allowing jb. well too bad. if you want to stay on the purely legal side and dun jb or anything its ur decision =D but i rather jb =D

My phone has been jailbroken and now its busted after an update from cydia.
    It only comes with apple logo and nothing else.
    Can reach me thru 92323516 or 82016404.

Need help on this. Thanks!

Dan

what is the diff within locked phone and unlocked phone?
    And if i buy a locked iphone, how i need to unlock it?
    sms 83812044 thanks!

Locked phone is means u just can use that phone in the specific region or country, with specific mobile operator. U can't use it in other countries. Unlocked phone is means u can use it all over the world. can understand simple like that ^^.
    Only buy good stuff and sell good stuff!

can jailbreak ipad2.? can install adobe flash after jailbroken? sms 82288131 if you can do it

@ whomurderedMJ : damn long article you got there... thx for the extra knowledge

Gadgets bought : Asiabox, dreambox plus, zen12, 42" toshiba tv, online media player

Can jb my iphone4 running on os5.0.1 haven't updated to 5.1. Contact me if possible

i wanna jailbreak iphone 5 call me 92339799 TQ
    William SL Foo

back in the days of those old windows mobile devices, u can go ahead to install anything u like or found in forums, bbs, webs, shareware sites etc. fast forward to iphone & android times, u need to 'jail break', 'root' just to use your phone in the way u'd like. perhaps the companies who did all that 'jail' should be criminalized as an *anti-trust* action? preventing users from being able to install just about anything on their phones/devices is *anti-competitive*, simply stated

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12