Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonCathelic View Post
    I like this thread. it provide information about the job searching.
    Yep.This thread really helped me.Thanks a lot.

i strongly agree

i agree...

PART-TIME STUDENT CARE ASSISTANT NEEDED

Passion for kids? Join our family today!

Located at Bukit Batok, Max Tuition Centre is currently in need of a Student Care Assistant. Working hours from 7am to 4pm and salary ranges from $1000.

N/O/A Level holders may apply. Contact us at 9824 7659 or 6899 8422 today! Alternatively, you may email your CV to [email protected]

Yes totally agree ....

If you are interested in any type job, You can visit our updated blog on Government Jobs Or Any types of Jobs.

Another job portal options for your reference, you can check it out - findsgjobs.com

This is a local job portal - which focus on social media job sharing ~ Add us to your social media / linkedin connection / twitter to get the latest job updates ~

Thank you,
    Cynthia,

Visit job portal website at www.findsgjobs.com
    Connect me on facebook at www.facebook.com/Findsgjobs to get latest updates
    ~FindSGJobs.com is not a recruitment agency but a job portal

*** 300 Limousine Operators needed ***

*** SEA GAMES 2015***

29th May - 18 June 2015

Take this opportunity to enjoy the experience to come up front and personal with the VVIPs and world class athletes.

Attractive $$$$ @ $9/hour for all enthusiast!!! Don't miss this opportunity to represent Singapore as an ambassador on the forefront of Sea Games 2015.

*** Class 3 Driving License with minimum 2 years driving experience required ***
    *** Must be able to commit for whole event period, no part timers ***

Welcome uni students on holidays and people who have little or no other work commitments or waiting for enlistment during the period of event. Minimum 8 hours work daily!!!

Text or Whatsapp Thomas at 81942408 with your name and contact number if interested thanks!!!

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

What is "IMHO"?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12