Website Design - Pay only after your project is completed ($999)

Have you ever met a salesman who suddenly became very hard to contact after you have paid him? Actually, I am sure you have! It can be a very frustrating experience when you are not getting the quality service that was promised to you!

My name is Louis, full-time freelancer web developer, and I and my team understand your frustrations completely. As a web developer for more than 6 years, I came to realise that this is a major concern for many individuals and small businesses. They are afraid that the web developer will miss date lines or produce ugly and buggy websites after the initial payment is made.

This is why I offer to develop websites with NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED and DO NOT COLLECT A SINGLE CENT until your website is completed!

You can find more about me here: Louis Make Web

Over the years, I have done more than 100 websites for both individuals and SMEs. Here are some samples:

E-Commerce:
    - Best online bottle shop in Singapore since 2003. 5 stars rated. | Wines Online Singapore
    - Pomades E-Store
    - BeautyParf Enterprise Pte Ltd.
    - https://vitaminmall.com.sg/
    - www.dickies.sg
    - www.sodcafe.com/
    - www.mothernest.com.sg/
    - www.ilovemyabc.com/
    - www.getframed.sg

Content Management System (CMS)
    - www.fengshuimasteryacademy.com
    - http://www.dcsstech.com/
    - www.medtra.com.sg/
    - www.tee.com.sg/
    - www.sellcar.sg/
    - http://orangeprint.com.sg/
    - www.anycloud.com.sg/
    - www.freightmen.com.sg/
    - www.neuromath.com.sg/
    - www.carbondove.com/
    - www.healingthaimassage.com.sg/
    - www.knqbros.com.sg/

My Price Package start as per below:
    - Standard CMS Website: $999
    - Basic Ecommerce Website: $1500
    - Web Maintenance, Cleaning Malware, Fixing Bugs, and Web Portal: Please contact for quote.

Invoice is provided for service.

Contact me (Louis) at 8818 3518 or [email protected] to discuss your project now!
    Or find more about me at Louis Make Web
    I will meet you at any place you want. Of course, you can travel to my office at Woodlands Horizon too.
    Last edited by Louis_Vu; Dec 27th, 17 at 04:32 PM.

up for a day

But what happens if the client doesn't want to pay after they've seen the project? Will the contractor have to look for another client or redesign the site?

Web designing is a popular freelance job in which many skillful designers offer to make a viable website for you in a reasonable amount. This is a good innovation in the procedure of freelancing that now employers do not need to pay any advance payment as they will pay after the complete satisfaction of the work according to their requirements.