Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 164
  1. #16
    ................ chipmunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    31,679
    Quote Originally Posted by mid9kh
    i using Pana FX1.. cos i not heavy user..
    :laugh4: :laugh4:
    天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤,空乏其身,行拂乱其所为,所以动心忍性,增益其所不能

  2. #17
    Guitar Player raysusan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,413
    1 year old C-media 750
    | Intel i7 8700K | NZXT Kraken X62 | MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon | G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200 16GB | Acer Predator XB271HU | MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X | Seasonic X-750 Gold | Phanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | (((AE))) AegoM 2.1 |

    B&W 805s . YAMAHA A-S1000 . PIONEER BDP-LX54 . SONY KDL-40NX710

  3. #18
    ................ chipmunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    31,679
    Quote Originally Posted by raysusan
    1 year old C-media 750
    :thumb1:
    天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤,空乏其身,行拂乱其所为,所以动心忍性,增益其所不能

  4. #19
    hurricane
    Guest
    1.5 yr old Sony P7n Gold. Limited Edition one... but the rechargable batt dying liao.

  5. #20
    数码狗 cyberdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    kennel
    Posts
    9,537
    Haha everybody too lazy to post best pics. I was hoping to see if there's a world of difference between 3, 4 and 5 mega pixel, and SLR.

    Some days, I think of getting a super compact 4 mega pixel one coz convenient and relatively cheap. Other days, I think maybe bo chap and splurge $2k buy a digital SLR Main thing is I can't stand the shutter lag, the lousy battery life of most digital cameras, and SLRs solve both those problems. Looks like no one here except booest using SLR.

  6. #21
    ................ chipmunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    31,679
    Quote Originally Posted by international
    My T1 (5Mp) from my point of view is too much. When taking picutres your hands has to be extremely still or else you will end up with unclear and crappy pictures.

    If you are looking something for taking pictures of people and easy going stuff I recommend you get a camera of around 3.2Mp to 4Mp.
    Must get the panasonic series that comes with optical image stabliser.
    天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤,空乏其身,行拂乱其所为,所以动心忍性,增益其所不能

  7. #22
    tiffany
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chipmunk
    Must get the panasonic series that comes with optical image stabliser.
    their FX7 is good.



    FEATURES

    * Stylish 5.0 Mega Effective Pixels with Mega Optical Image Stabilizer
    * Venus Engine II for Higher Picture Quality and Quick Response (shortest release time lag 0.008sec, shutter interval: 0.4 sec)
    * 3x Optical Zoom, 4x Digital Zoom
    * Leica DC Varlo-Elmarit Lens
    * 2.5" Large LCD Monitor
    * Available in Silver, Black, Blue and Brown

    a friend's wifey is using it and no matter how she shook the camera, the photos still came out clear and nicey

  8. #23
    should go with panasonic FZ20 camera?
    it got all features, but a point to note though. the firmware abit nuts....

    sometime, it doesnt take the fotos according to ur setting. need to reset the camrea to get it working.

    else get canon 300D and mod to 10D?
    testing?

  9. #24
    ................ chipmunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    31,679
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffany
    their FX7 is good.



    FEATURES

    * Stylish 5.0 Mega Effective Pixels with Mega Optical Image Stabilizer
    * Venus Engine II for Higher Picture Quality and Quick Response (shortest release time lag 0.008sec, shutter interval: 0.4 sec)
    * 3x Optical Zoom, 4x Digital Zoom
    * Leica DC Varlo-Elmarit Lens
    * 2.5" Large LCD Monitor
    * Available in Silver, Black, Blue and Brown

    a friend's wifey is using it and no matter how she shook the camera, the photos still came out clear and nicey
    MY FX1 ALSO MAH. They have the same optical image stablizer. :angle2:
    天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤,空乏其身,行拂乱其所为,所以动心忍性,增益其所不能

  10. #25
    tiffany
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chipmunk
    MY FX1 ALSO MAH. They have the same optical image stablizer. :angle2:
    FX7 is newer what

    5MP somemore :p

  11. #26
    ................ chipmunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    31,679
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffany
    FX7 is newer what

    5MP somemore :p
    hpmm no diff btw 3mp and 5mp lah. FX7 is good becoz of the new venus engine processor only.
    天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤,空乏其身,行拂乱其所为,所以动心忍性,增益其所不能

  12. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by raysusan
    1 year old C-media 750
    this model no more selling right?

  13. #28
    lol... i borrow my father's olympus 3mp...
    and i use my 1.3mp cam fone... :jump1:

  14. #29
    tiffany
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chipmunk
    hpmm no diff btw 3mp and 5mp lah. FX7 is good becoz of the new venus engine processor only.
    :animal1:

  15. #30
    muahahaha... s700 camera rox

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast