Thumbs up Group Buy - High End silver Plated HDMI Cable

HD-280 is MPS flagship HDMI cable, replacing the old HD-250 (red HDMI Cable) with improve the purity of the cable material.

Bros who has bought the HD-250 before or even the HD-230 HDMI cables (Yellow Cable) has feedback, the performance of the cable is pretty good. A bro mentioned at least when watching, the resolution don't drop.

I was told by MPS that this cable model is popular until they are SOLD OUT last year in DEC and only recently they have re-produce the stock and now currently only in stock. Been the authorize seller for MPS products for quite sometime, decided to do a group buy on this cable to promote it.

However many could be asking:
    1) Any different between the $20 HDMI V2 cable and the HD-280?
    2) Is it really that good?
    3) And how is the performance against the other more branded HDMI cable in the market?

My answer to you:
    Goggle around and there are tones of website comparing the cheap HDMI cable with the High End one. Is really up to you to decide. If you feel the cheaper one don't make any different, i am currently selling a cheaper version which is below $20 only for specific length.

佛是金妆,人是衣妆 if you feel your Home Theater system are expensive, why not match with a better HDMI cable? Even if your system worth from hundreds to thousand, the MPS HDMI cable are good enough to be hook up to the system for high performance entertainment.
    Take note also this is a Silver Plated High End HDMI Cables and not easily saw in the market. Even it has, the price could be very expensive. Current group buy i am doing, the price is cheap enough to buy a few to use and even keep. You may also search around any website selling this cable model and check out their price and also comparing the HDMI cables selling in retail.

Description
    HD-280 4K HDMI Flagship cable by using 24AWG 5N single core silver-plated and each pair with independent TMDS shield design, even the networking backward signal sending function that carries the independent shield system, this design ensure the transmitting signal without any outer effects. We use a very special metal housing, not only for it is elegant but durable, and it also can prevent the messy wave, the best part is our connector is made with 3μ thickness gold-plating for the highest standard in this industry. We also adds 100 Mb/s ethernet channel to allows the internet HDMI equipment and others HDMI equipment could access the sharing internet without another ethernet cable.

The new feature of audio resend pass allows High resolution TV via HDMI cable to send the audio directly to the A/V amplifier, it also defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications, support two ways 1080p video definition, also support 4K × 2K ([email protected]/48bit-25Hz/36bit-30Hz/30bit or [email protected]/24bit) extend the supported color space

Review:
    影、音俱佳-MPS HD-280 HDMI線 - U-Audio 試聽報告
    Last edited by littlemart; Yesterday at 11:24 PM.
    One Stop Audio E-storz
    Portable/Desktop Amplifier, Pre-Amp,DAC, Bluetooth/Wifi Streamer DAP, Conditioner, Headphone, Cable, Accessories etc

Promotion items: https://littlemart.wordpress.com/promotion/

Ordering info:
    a) Website: http://littlemart.wordpress.com (Follow my E-Store to get latest update on Group Buy Deal)
    b) Contact mobile:+6597223884 <Whatapps / SMS>
    c) Email: [email protected]

d) By Normal Mail /Registered Mail /Ta Q bin / AMK Pickup in evening in Weekday (timing to be arrange)

GB Deals (Pre-order)

0.6m - Selling $40/pcs
    1m - Selling $50/pcs
    2m - Selling $60/pcs
    3m - Selling $70/pcs
    5m - Selling $100/pcs
    8m - Selling $130/pcs
    10m - Selling $160/pcs
    12m - Selling $190/pcs
    15m - Selling $220/pcs

How the GB works:
    1) Indicate how many you need in the Post or Whatapps me for update
    2) 100% payment advance to my POSB account 130024602.
    3) Whatapps me after you have made the payment
    4) GB will end 3rd April 2017. I will not be stocking the 8m-15m HD-280 cable, so the longer length could be one off GB deal and can buy the HD-230 instead which i stock the longer length. Subsequent length can be bought from my E-store at regular price.

Collection:
    1) Stock arrival Est 2-3 weeks after ordering
    2) Collection at my AMK Blk: weekday only after 715pm or weekend can be arrange day time.
    3) Mailing is available by Singpost Register mail (Price TBA) or Ta Q bin (Price TBA)
    Last edited by littlemart; Yesterday at 11:23 PM.
    One Stop Audio E-storz
    Portable/Desktop Amplifier, Pre-Amp,DAC, Bluetooth/Wifi Streamer DAP, Conditioner, Headphone, Cable, Accessories etc

Promotion items: https://littlemart.wordpress.com/promotion/

Ordering info:
    a) Website: http://littlemart.wordpress.com (Follow my E-Store to get latest update on Group Buy Deal)
    b) Contact mobile:+6597223884 <Whatapps / SMS>
    c) Email: [email protected]

d) By Normal Mail /Registered Mail /Ta Q bin / AMK Pickup in evening in Weekday (timing to be arrange)