Thread: Forex Optimum

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    You can find all sorts of information on brokers now, so it makes it hard to fall into some scammer's trap. I've checked forex optimum on all forums and everything, all the reviews I read were good, so I had no doubts.

You're the one to judge, but I defeinitely wouldn't do that. I need to trade with a minimum deposit for a long long time before I'm ready to transfer more money.

You know what, I agree with you. I'm also super cautious when I choose broker. I prefer to know about the possible and actual problems I might have beforehand. I liked what I saw when I was testing optimum. It's really nice that the broker actually delivers what they promise on the site=)

I traded with crypt on Forex Optimum at the weekends. Currency pairs were not available. This broker has 5 cryptocurrencies. Honestly I traded with crypt on CFD for the first time. It was strange at first. I associate crypt with speed, and here I had to wait in order not to lose. But I finished with good profit in the end.

I traded with crypt with this broker too. I remember I made quite a good profit with litecoin once. Crypt spreads are fine and don't bother me. The leverage is up to 500, and this provides additional trading opportunities. Well, you already know it.

Any problems with money withdrawal?

Optimum even has a cryptocurrency account with a minimum deposit of 1mBTC. This is convenient if you are engaged in crypt and want to invest. There's no need to look for various exchangers because you can deposit directly from your wallet.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213