Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UMarkets - reviews, discussions.

Recently, I've started trading with this broker. In general, I like the company except for a few things. The order's execution is high-quality, the support works quickly and properly (they helped me a couple of times with my questions), money is also withdrawn on time. But it's just my opinion. If you have another experience with this broker, please write in this topic.

I'm only trading in a demo account for now. They seem to have a nice asset range. Plus, the platform works well, just like you said. Which asset are you trading now?

I trade different assets, it depends on the market situation. I try choosing the one with higer volatility and lower spread. So you only trade in a demo account? Any plans on opening the real one?

I want to try trading on umarkets. I've checked the platform and the trading conditions. But I'd like to hear the opinion from those who have already used it.

I've been trading on umarkets since quite recently and with mixed success to be fair. This broker has a lot of assets, spreads are mostly fixed. Minimal deposit amount is $500. Try using demo account at least, anyway you're not risking anything.

There are several types of accounts: mini, standard, gold and platinum. Of course, they all have different minimal deposit amounts, from $500 to $35000. The minimal transaction amounts vary respectively. Spreads decrease too.

I haven't been trading long on umarkets. It's good for trading. It complies to all the terms and regulations. Perhaps, it might get worse in the future, but so far it's alright.

I doubt that it's going to get worse. I've traded there for quite a long time, never had any problems. It withdraws money without any problems, as it's supposed to.

What about spreads? How does the platform behave? I've struggled a lot with my broker to be honest. It gets frozen all the time.

I've been considering this broker too, but I'm interested in cryptocurrency more. Speaking of umarkets, what about cryptocurrency?

On umarkets, spreads are fixed and quite reasonable, in my opinion.

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies, even for a regular broker, – around 15 kinds. So there are no reasons not to trade with this broker.

I've traded with bitcoin on Umarkets and I didn't get a thing of what happened. According to all forecasts and insider information there should have been a fall to 6400-6500. And suddenly there was one big candlestick at 7500 at once. I'm still feasting eyes with this disgrace. A stake to my grave. The rate went down little by little after that. But that was only after...

That's a usual thing with crypt. Everyone explains these jokes as they can. Is it okay to trade with crypt on Umarkets in general?

I see no obstacles to do that. This broker has too many crypts for a broker like this, there are about 15 types. Crypt spreads are floating and a bit high to my mind. Bitcoin spread is from 100. They are lower for other currencies, of course, and almost the same. This broker has 1:5 crypt leverage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast