Thread: TenkoFX broker

TenkoFX broker

I want to try trading by this broker and I've opened a demo account long ago, but the company is new for me so I'd like to know more about it before I start trading properly. I'll be glad to hear any feedbacks from the real clients.

I'm trading on a demo. I've tried to trade mostly on news. The platform seems to have no bugs and doesn't hang up during the release of important news. I haven't noticed any requotes as well. It seems to be quite an adequate broker at first glance.

I haven't traded on news, but I've checked almost every cryptoasset. I'd agree with the fact that the platform works fine. I haven't noticed any problems with the execution either. Therefore, I've decided not to wait until some real client write off in this thread and opened a small real account. Everything seems to be fine at first glance.

If I were you, I would try withdrawing some money one more time and checking how things are with funds withdrawal at this broker's. If everything is good, then I'll consider opening a real account too. And for now I'll continue to trade on the demo.