CPU cooler for P4

Hi all,

am looking for such CPU cooler for P4. system is HP Compaq that period and my CPU cooler hinge is broken, therefore unable to cool down the CPU.

best is that LGA 775 cooler that is not so high maybe 140~150 max?

but my case is small so dun sell him super big fat cooler XD

my budget is around 5 to 10 bucks. '

hope that someone is selling similar cooler

I might have what you need contact me nine one seven three zero three zero six

I have many old cpu coolers so definitely have something you looking for

I see you also having trouble getting data out of your ide hard disk. I am still currently using core 2 with ide connector. i can personally help you get your data out for you. maybe we should meet up.

Haha thx for the reply, well the data has been sorted out, now is another PC CPUI cooler, as I have tried to source for it, but many are still too high for such cooler...maybe u can show me what u have? i will upload mine tmr to see if u have anything identical or similar in most of the aspects?