Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Exactly same issue with you bro. Bought from Newegg through CGW, bent pin, and now I have to pay extra. Except with a MSI motherboard.

I would stay far away from those Taiwanese company for my next mobo.

Quote Originally Posted by p1002002 View Post
    Exactly same issue with you bro. Bought from Newegg through CGW, bent pin, and now I have to pay extra. Except with a MSI motherboard.

yours is probably a set that has been returned to newegg but they dont really bother checking before pushing it back out for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by p1002002 View Post

If you don't buy those Taiwanese motherboard like Asus, Asrock, MSI, Gigabyte, Biostar I wonder which motherboard he can buy to fix a new computer???
    Enlighten me. . . .

Ave Schadenfreude: where death worships life and I, as polterguy, am bound to darkness as a guiding (ma)lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryBeng View Post
    If you don't buy those Taiwanese motherboard like Asus, Asrock, MSI, Gigabyte, Biostar I wonder which motherboard he can buy to fix a new computer???
    Enlighten me. . . .
    China, SUPoX (formerly known as EPoX) is still alive and kicking in the Chinese domestic market, Abit and DFI though following the trajectory of the dodo is still active in industrial markets.

Perhaps he was broadly referring to server or workstation grade products?

A word of advise to all is to visually check the purchase for tampering or repackaged (especially for online) items.
    mailto: [email protected]
    PM/email for quotation and specific requirements pertaining to both listed and unlisted order/product.
    All items are comparably priced to MSRP or major retailers, your continued support will contribute to a wider selection of items (:

If you don't buy those Taiwanese motherboard like Dell
    Now you are able to receive magnum 4d live result,
    check magnum 4d past result
    anytime at 4d kaki , anywhere.

yah lor. not just these pple... always be more cautious when buying online.

So here's my experience with motherboards.

I start with an ASUS just because it was the cheapest one with the features I wanted. The board was ok but the i/o panel was so thin it would bend out of shape without trying. I try asking for a replacement part, after some back and forth they want the entire board RMAed for a month. The only other option is buying a new panel for 20 dollars. For a refund + 20 dollars I had a much wider board selection available so I did that. The new board was an ASRock, more features. It worked fine for a while then a lightning surge hit my computer and made it very unstable. I RMA the board, they tell me I gotta pay return shipping costs. Fine. I'm in the US so it wasn't as bad for me as it was for you but if it were 1 inch smaller it would cost 10 dollars less. Anyways, I barely make the 14 day advance RMA cutoff because they started the timer then shipped the advance board after 4 days then it arrived after 4 more days and then a 3 day weekend passed so that leaves only 3 days for the return. The board they sent me was defective and damaged out of the box. RAM slot 3 has a damaged latch and won't lock, slots 3 and 4 don't read properly so any RAM there is unusable and you get 1333 single channel instead of 2400 dual channel. Also, the shield thing around the motherboard ports on the inside was partially detached. I tell them the board they sent me was damaged on arrive, they're very arrogant and claim their boards are throughly tested for damage and defects before leaving the factory. Even if that's true it wasn't fine when I got it, but I get nowhere with them because they just blame the problem on Windows or anything and everything other than themselves.

After a week of troubleshooting I determine there definitely is something wrong with the second motherboard and try again. They approve the RMA this time but I pay return shipping again even though they sent it and it was damaged on the way. Worth mentioning: Paying shipping twice costs half as much as a brand new board.

Know what the best part of all this is? The original problem was actually the PSU. When I replaced that all instability problems went away. There was actually nothing wrong with the first board so after all those charges and bad customer service ASRock replaced what I thought was a damaged board with an actually damaged board! For all intents and purposes I'm out the cost of 2 boards and 2 shippings as their recert process is not nearly as good as they think it is so even if they send a third board it's probably got some prexisting problem and/or won't be packed securely and I won't have a working solution unless I buy a new board.

Meanwhile the PSU manufacturer, EVGA has excellent customer service. Once I determined it definitely was the PSU they offered a completely free replacement and a new cable set in case that was it. I showed my appreciation by spending about 400 USD on EVGA components.

Just to remind those want to order Batteries for phone or any devices like camera, don't order! as they are some stupid regulation that they assume all batteries will explode , because of Samsung Note7 so I order and get CGW to deliver and was confirm for delivery with some other items, but not request to repack, the batteries come in its own hard pack cardboard box, but CGW cancel the batteries delivery and give me a US$9.24 refund for he delivery, and said all the new regulation for delivery batteries.
    So I thought cannot buy and think to ask CWG to return for me, but then they reply that it can be deliver, but had to be ship individually and in the batteries itself was packed individually in one big hard cardboard box, but they cancel and use the regulation to jack up the delivery price, as I ship individually the price become US19.28. so be careful using CGW for delivery from US, I think of going back to vPost. as the disadvantage is that I have to self collect from the POP station.

Quote Originally Posted by wsohplvr View Post
    Just to remind those want to order Batteries for phone or any devices like camera, don't order! as they are some stupid regulation that they assume all batteries will explode , because of Samsung Note7 so I order and get CGW to deliver and was confirm for delivery with some other items, but not request to repack, the batteries come in its own hard pack cardboard box, but CGW cancel the batteries delivery and give me a US$9.24 refund for he delivery, and said all the new regulation for delivery batteries.
    So I thought cannot buy and think to ask CWG to return for me, but then they reply that it can be deliver, but had to be ship individually and in the batteries itself was packed individually in one big hard cardboard box, but they cancel and use the regulation to jack up the delivery price, as I ship individually the price become US19.28. so be careful using CGW for delivery from US, I think of going back to vPost. as the disadvantage is that I have to self collect from the POP station.
    I think so
    Now you are able to receive magnum 4d live result,
    check magnum 4d past result
    anytime at 4d kaki , anywhere.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123