Tokyo Bay Night Cruise, Japan. A lot of fun!

More info - Cruising with Tokyo Bay Nouryousen

I don’t know what your image of a Tokyo Bay cruise is. I had two; one, a traditional Japanese meal, seated on tatami floors, aboard a small ship whose passengers are of an older vintage. Two, a proper plush job, 5-star slap up meal, your best threads, romance, and a soundtrack of noodly jazz piano. It was something of the latter that I was expecting when we attended the opening night for 2016 of cruise company, Tokaikisen’s Tokyo Bay Nouryousen (東京湾納涼船). It actually turned out to be something completely different.

The cruise starts for Tokyo's Takeshiba Terminal. For 2,600 yen you get a two-hour cruise and all-you-can-drink. The atmosphere is pretty loud, and seems more like a nightclub on a boat. Most passengers are young, around university age, and they're all very excited to be on board. There are private rooms available to hire for groups, and a restaurant that required reservations. Still, if you're in the mood, hanging out on the upper decks with the regular passengers is a lot of fun. Oh, and there are some amazing views of Tokyo including Tokyo Tower and the Odaiba district.

For more info on life/travel in Japan - https://www.city-cost.com/

Opening night hosted a Yukata contest ...

awesome hotel thanks for sharing.

very nice !

that's really nice. I have been there once in my life. Being nostalgic seeing the awesome view.

Foodie
    Only been to Tokyo once and have not spent time at Tokyo Bay during my trip three years ago. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you. I was initially planning on going to Japan, and seems like there is added place i should go! awesome