Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162
    good luck getting your requested price...

If they don't sell we'll move em into the master bedroom. Would need to buy a new amp tho lol.

DF

Durian Dragon Dranyago! See this Dragon Meow!

Views expressed are my own and are not representative of that of VR-Zone.
    Posts made when executing moderator duties after 20150301 will be in bold purple
    Note that Friend requests will be declined without exception. Do not send me any.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonFire View Post
    =_=

A high end sound system just makes a poor recording sound poorer.

The mp3s were great on my desktop system. CD finally came in and it sounds poisonously bad on the high end kit.

Getting a headache listening. Everything is muddy.

DF

Edit: DF is ranting. Please forgive him. He was really looking forward to getting this CD. I guess the anime houses are too poor to afford first rate recording studios.
    Personally... I feel is that the Japs need better mastering engineers... -.-; Lofi system sounds good, but when I shift to my midfi IEMs and system (incomparable to this atasfi grades hahaha)... Become cui liao.

Whoever linked Hiviseed images arh... Authentication prompt keeps popping out.
    It is better to remain silent and be taken as a fool, than to speak and prove your ignorance beyond doubt.

ProAc Carbon Pro 8s coming this week or next. Got one week to enjoy before shipping (myself) out to Sweden for assignment.

DF

Durian Dragon Dranyago! See this Dragon Meow!

Views expressed are my own and are not representative of that of VR-Zone.
    Posts made when executing moderator duties after 20150301 will be in bold purple
    Note that Friend requests will be declined without exception. Do not send me any.

Newbie of Past & Present yantronic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by projectile View Post
    one of the few Awesome speaker I have heard so far

Feastrex Field Coil

And

German VOXATIV AC - X
    Evil dah, post no-box drivers.
    The opinions expressed above do not represent those of VR-Zone (VR Media PTE LTD Singapore) or any of their affiliates.

damn..

someone needs to do a field coil shootout

Newbie of Past & Present yantronic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyadvanced View Post
    damn..

someone needs to do a field coil shootout
    Sure. They even bother to power the coils with "Audiophile Approved" slit-foil capacitors.

Quote Originally Posted by coilgun.eclipse.co.uk
    The opinions expressed above do not represent those of VR-Zone (VR Media PTE LTD Singapore) or any of their affiliates.

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162