View RSS Feed

Spency

1. Ways to Remove Myluckysites.com

I am encountering a problem that my homepage has been changed to Myluckysites.com without my knowledge and consent. I have tried resetting Google as my homepage but failed. This is really annoying. I use Internet Explorer and run Windows XP operating system. How should I solve this problem? Any help would be appreciated.
    Know about Myluckysites.com

Myluckysites.com is a notorious website which is related to browser hijacker and adware. The web page seems to feature search service and it has ...
  2. How to Remove MaskSearch.com Effectively

My browser was attacked by a critical virus about a week ago. Whenever I do a search and click on any link of the search results, I will be redirected to a website unrelated to my search query. If I type in a domain name to open a new tag, it will instantly lead me to a webpage called MaskSearch.com. This is really annoying. I scan the computer with the antivirus program but nothing suspicious is found. How can I remove it effectively?
    What Is MaskSearch.com?

MaskSearch.com is a website associated ...
  3. How to Delete Nova.rambler.ru?

Nova.rambler.ru virus is taking over my Firefox, please help me to remove it!! Does anyone know something about this site? Is it harmful to my computer? If yes, how can I get rid of it? None of my removal tools can help me out. How to safeguard my computer from the undesirable invasion of Nova.rambler.ru? Is there any effective way to deal with this virus? Is there any solution to the problem? I am looking for a way to fix this problem.

Know More about Nova.rambler.ru Virus
  4. How to Remove All-czech.com/search from Infected Browsers?

Have no idea about how to remove All-czech.com/search redirect from browsers? I just found that this virus was on my computer and made my IE browser work improperly. Does it have the ability to completely ruin the browser? And it irritates me by keeping opening up a new tab for advertising without my consent. Are you feeling annoyed by All-czech.com/search redirect?

All-czech.com/search Redirect Introduction

All-czech.com/search is deemed as a redirect virus that is able ...
  5. Removal Instructions for Luckysite123.com

Luckysite123.com has replaced my homepage of all my browsers. My Google Chrome has been compromised by it for a few days. Each time when I attempt to load favorite websites, the virus keeps redirecting me to a suspicious website promoting specific products. I wondered how this hateful stuff got into my machine since I have an antivirus program installed to protect it. How can I fix the problem? If you don’t know how to deal with the browser hijacker, follow the removal guide in this post. ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast