View RSS Feed

Spency

1. How to Remove Go.mail.ru Redirect (Removal Guide)

“Go.mail.ru virus has taken control of my Chrome!! What is the virus used for? Is it dangerous? If I can’t find its exact location, how can I remove it? I have tried several different antivirus programs but none of them is working. How can I protect my computer and the files from being destroyed by the virus? Is there any effective way to deal with this virus? How can I completely remove it safely?” If you want to gain more information about this hijacker, this post will be very useful.
    How

2. Solutions to Remove Jumbo Quiz

Jumbo Quiz is considered as an adware program or potentially unwanted program, which will produce tons of ads on your page table while you are surfing on the Internet. Obviously, it is aiming at launching advertising banners, inline texts and other forms of advertisements to commercialize it. Also, Jumbo Quiz will take actions to collect useful data which can be utilized to help such threat to display ads.
    It is able to easily slip into the target machine via exploiting system security vulnerabilities, ...