Pineapple Blankaaaaaaaaaa xiao`meow's Avatar

REMINDER: Everyone please take note

It's been brought to our attention that the photos posted here also display the license plate number of the vehicle. Do note that it isn't courteous to the owner of the vehicle when his/her license plate is displayed to the public without permission.

So before posting anymore photos of any vehicles, please take the effort to mask off the license plate number as such

The moderators won't hesitate to remove the photos if necessary.
    Thanks for your cooperation
    Last edited by xiao`meow; Feb 27th, 06 at 10:03 PM.

| Intel i7-950 | DDR3-800 12GB | MSI 460GTX Hawk | HiVi D1080 09 + Audinst Hud-MX1 | Razer Death Adder Black + tt eSports Meka G1 | Philips 240PW9EB | Windows 7 Home Edition x64 + Ubuntu 64-bit |
    | Intel E6600 | DDR2-667 4GB | 9600GT | Chpo 琴谱 Q2 + MG2 | Musiland MD-10 + SRC-10 | Samsung UA40D5500 | Logitech Dinovo Mini | Windows 7 Home Edition |
    | XBOX360Slim | Wii | PS3 Slim |

someone teach me how to censored the number plate aligned to it, my photoshop skills sux 1 can only censored in 90 degree 1

easy... MS paint the brush function ^^

haha thanx, nv know Paint got such easy functions

noted....

sanyosux
    agst law???

poison strong wallet weak Hurricaneboi's Avatar
    im liking the elise
    i7 8700K + CM 212X @ 4.8GHz | Windows 10 Home 64 Bit | MSI Z370 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX1070 | 16GB G.Skill SniperX DDR4-3600 | Seasonic M12II 620W | Razer DeathAdder Elite | Samsung 27" | Corsair Obsidian 450D

what if the car is boring but the plate unique like the "PAP1"....

You Hoot-ah, I Huat-ah.
    http://techandcamera.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by derekliu View Post

someone teach me how to censored the number plate aligned to it, my photoshop skills sux 1 can only censored in 90 degree 1

I'm sorry i just know the basic to edit. Let's wait for someone who knows better than me.

I have one picture none photoshop, so great if picture are pts

Test

Quote Originally Posted by xiao`meow View Post
    It's been brought to our attention that the photos posted here also display the license plate number of the vehicle. Do note that it isn't courteous to the owner of the vehicle when his/her license plate is displayed to the public without permission. So before posting anymore photos of any vehicles, please take the effort to mask off the license plate number as suchThe moderators won't hesitate to remove the photos if necessary.Thanks for your cooperation
    Hi