Page 846 of 946 FirstFirst ... 346746796836844845846847848856896 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,690 of 14177
    DD,

The more i talk, the worst it gets.. Why bother? Silent is my best friend now..

DD,

Went for another forum's Single Parent Outing. It was fun,
    I was 1st introduce to this forum by this special someone. She is a few years older den I am but it does not matter.

I have to admit that I'm sort of attracted to her, cant confirm if she is the one. But I CONFIRM she is a very Positive Mother, she is a Single Mummy of 2 kids.

*Where 2 Halves Become 1*

Regards
    ReporterSG
    ReporterSG's OC Rig IceBlue CM 690 @ CM690 Club

Dear Diary,

I’ve decided to leave you for another. I’ve decided to cease
    keeping secrets and start sharing my hopes, dreams,
    thoughts, beliefs, and opinions. I’ve decided to share my
    words with trusted friends and family members and to
    openly celebrate the beauty of life and living. From now on I
    will share my writings in a journal with the help of some
    very special journal buddies.
    Please see my URL www.hand-bag-s.com

DD,
    should I get a samsung series 6 or 7?
    if(computer.fail==true){
    background.setColor(blue);
    user.frown();
    sys.shutdown();
    user.scream("OH, F#CK YOU");}

DD,

havent been in forums for long. miss the old times. busy in school now. she's stuck between 2. sigh. busy week ahead. hope i can catch up with some rest after that. night.

DD,

finally bac home...been at my relative's hse last few days while my family are on cruise...it was quite nice actually...my relatives hav been veri caring towards me...buying n cooking me nice tings to eat n letting me do wad i wanna do...also spent quite some time wif my baby nephew n niece..summore usually in da day or at nite don nid to switch on fan n da room is cool and dere is occasional breeze...totally diff frm hme wer sometimes hot until nid switch on aircon...onli ting diff is since da place is hdb flats area...its usually more noisy bud its still fine wif me...

also, last few days r spent wif onli my books n da TV...cant deny i miss using the computer bud i found it i can totally live w/o it...summore i found some shows on da preview channel veri nice n entertaining...some kept me laughing for 2hrs...how i hope da preview chnl can last longer...books r also a gd companion...n 1 bk which my tuition teacher gave me is so dam gd for healthy living...its written by a nutritionist n it has prescription for almost all kinda illness...onli dat some items doesnt seem easily available to me n some r abit disgusting(imagine eating raw FERTILE eggs)..

anyway, nw i feel my leg is getting betta n betta...like wad my aunt say, human when face wif changes usually tink of ways to change their lifestyles to adapt to it cuz she previously fractured her right arm too n had to do mani tings wif her left arm...juz like me adapting to life after i injuerd my leg yet i felt more fortunate cuz dere r mani ppl which r veri caring towards me...also, i learnt quite some stuffs bout life frm my uncle too...

it was realli a nice stay dere...seems like while my family has gone on a holiday on cruise, i am also having a nice n meaningful holiday at my relative hse...

nitez DD
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

DD,

Since yesterday morning, I've been very happy, everything going on well, I bought my pumps, I even wore leggings out.. I met him, we had dinner, we had fun..

Until I got online and.. Sigh.. Why do these things happen?

Lord please bless me with your words and your big ways.

DD,

I'm tired. And i wanna stop thinking of everything and just sleep.

DD,

if tomorrow never comes, then dont need to rush entre.

****ing project pisses me off. and I cant sleep and whole body ache.
    got test later. gonna study also.

what the hell. die.

ok tata DD.

A long wait Silver it is dondon's Avatar
    DD
    I really lost my kool, dun like to be instructed on how to drive and he had to do that to me....worse he is behaving like a brat... a small kid ignoring those well meant advice from doc and medically well trained people...
    I really lose it.... I need to koool down... now where is that gal's head I need to smash some cakes
    Upgraded to the Starhub Core 2 Duo notebook and then to ASUS G1 blink blink..and I love it!!

If I win a bid pls pm me..ty[left]MO poker chips and other poker stuff

DD,

Tell dondon I'm here My head not for him to smash. I think I'll arm myself with more wasabi.

A long wait Silver it is dondon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveeverything View Post
    DD,

Tell dondon I'm here My head not for him to smash. I think I'll arm myself with more wasabi.
    oi clone alert ...lol
    Upgraded to the Starhub Core 2 Duo notebook and then to ASUS G1 blink blink..and I love it!!

If I win a bid pls pm me..ty[left]MO poker chips and other poker stuff

so many ppl active at here

DD,

these 2 days been quite bz planning what to do for da nxt few weeks...had some tw dramas in mind n some of my books which can surely last me till my leg recovers...my leg feels much betta den b4...hope can recover asap den i no nid trouble other pple to do dis do tat for me...

nitez DD
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

DD,

me is $ no enough

Page 846 of 946 FirstFirst ... 346746796836844845846847848856896 ... LastLast