DD,

Shopping list:
    1) Xiaomi Mi5 phone $5xx~$6xx
    2) TV stand ~$14x
    3) TV 40" - 42" ~$900
    4) Logitech G502 Proteus Core RGB ~$12x|

TV stand:
    ----------------------------------
    Have you ever felt that life is so bad that you want to believe in fairy tale.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.\

Things to learn before I die..
    1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    4) Roller blade (Free style)
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    7) Motorbike (2B license)
    8) ...

DD,

a final heave of relief...what a long and draggy last breath and finally it does feel a bit surreal..oh well, what's gone is gone, like water under the bridge, like a closed chapter or even a book, although painful but i guess it's a necessary evil..let's just hope i can walk out of this faster and more easily, and not to wallow in the past/self-pity..

new year new luck! it will all be good! it will be time to celebrate a new me!!
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Dear Diary,

Hopefully , I can get a job in March or before that.

Really hope

Dear Diary,

Waking up in the middle of the night, trying to differentiate between memory and dream. Although the images of your face are starting to fade, the pain of you leaving just feel like yesterday.

"The worst type of strangers are the ones you once knew best"

Feelings be gone, tomorrow is a new day.

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

DD,

sleeping early tonight to soothe the tired body...its been a physically tiring but rewarding morning finishing my first half-marathon..now aiming for my next (and probably only) full next year? Goodnight!!
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

| Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

DD,

I feel like I'm getting angry at her every move lately. I wonder what has changed.. could it be pent-up anger/frustration over time or am I'm just simply running out of patience. Maybe it's time..

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

DD,

It has been awhile.

The shadow of the past, comes out in the night.
    I am sorry for the past

Goodnight oink oink...
    Last edited by mirAcles; May 9th, 16 at 07:26 PM.

DD,

can't believe how selfish some people can get, even to their own family members...in fact, i shouldn't even be surprised by this shit anymore..

DD,

wonder if this is ever the truth: To The Girl He Chose Over Me | Thought Catalog

on the other hand, i believe i would be able to think the same way though..

DD,

Never thought i would have such a day (really sucks being in this kind of position although they always say its better when chang tong bu ru duan tong). Just hope everything will be over and fine soon!

DD,

I just found out that I lost a 17 years old memory. I always thought that as long as I keep refreshing it once in a while, I'll be able remember it forever. Only a small tiny fragment of the memory is left, just enough to remind me that something is missing.

- If it can be forgotten, perhaps it's not as important as I thought it is -

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

DD,

half a year has gone...been pretty fast but at least i did manage to accomplish some stuff..anyway, first time trying to get a divine lottery (puak poi) today and it seems like i have been given the go ahead for a major upcoming change in life..hopeful that everything pans out well for me!

g9!

have sweet dreams :3

DD,

I plan to better my life in studies & career. Will motivate myself from now on!

Quote Originally Posted by SYY View Post
    DD,

sleeping early tonight to soothe the tired body...its been a physically tiring but rewarding morning finishing my first half-marathon..now aiming for my next (and probably only) full next year? Goodnight!!
    DD,

2 years on, i finally managed to complete what i have set out..although late, with bad timing, major aches and cramps but at least its an achievement off my bucket list..

now..time for my next fitness goal

Page 945 of 946 FirstFirst ... 445845895935943944945946 LastLast