Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
Results 1,111 to 1,121 of 1121

The song i am listening to is 'Lose Yourself' by one and only Eminem. It is one of the best and motivational song present to date. I listen to it 5-6 times a day. Give it a try and you will not be disappointed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFYQQPAOz7Y

I am listening to Eminem's ''Lose Yourself''. It is one the best song that the Slim Shady has sung. To me, Eminem is the best rapper in the world. I don't care what you all think. Just listen to his songs and tell me that he isn't. The man is a living legend.

I am listening the most amazing English song 'Blame it on me'. I really love this song as it has awesome lyrics and beautiful tone as well. The music is addictive and I ahve listened it more than fifty times and counting. What are you listening friends?

For one hour

"There is nothing in the desert and no man needs nothing" - David, Prometheus

Give you chicken leg, take back whole chicken.

"Weak people are ugly, weak Senju are even more ugly" - Madara Uchiha

AMD Opteron 170 | CM GeminII S | Abit 3rd Eye AV8 | 2GB Ram | Saphire HD3850 AGP | WIN XP Pro SP3 | Lian Li PC60+

I am not a huge lover of the music but I use to listen old and classical music. I think the music of the 90s has huge impact on the soul of a person. I am quite amused and comfortable with those songs. Is there anyone other who loves history?

I am listening to Stevie Wonder's ''Superstition''. It is one of the best songs ever made. Many people maybe surprised to know this that Stevie Wonder is blind but he has opened the lives of countless people with his talent. He should be ranked as the greatest living musician.

I am a huge fan of the pop music as I am a party person. I am listening to the "Rock On" song sung by the Maine Moore who is a local but exceptional singer of the USA. Youcan follow him on the Instagram and facebook. I hope you will love his voice and style as well.

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475