Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1606
    More of the Minced Meat Noodle for breakfast.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Note: When replying to my post that consist picture(s), avoid including the picture(s) in the quoted reply to save screen space and having to view the same set of pictures multiple times.

For dinner, I had the Grilled Chicken with Brown Sauce and two sides of Garden Veggies and Mashed Potato. Love that the chicken had a nice smoky aroma and grilled flavours.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Note: When replying to my post that consist picture(s), avoid including the picture(s) in the quoted reply to save screen space and having to view the same set of pictures multiple times.

Tried the Salt Baked Chicken and Rice Set (S$6.90) at the recommendation of my colleague. The chicken is melt in your mouth tender and flavourful though I would suggest to dip it in the accompanying herb and chilli sauce for that little bit of fiery kick.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Need to cut down on the intake of animal proteins so here is my Vegetarian Bee Hoon. Some of the plant-based proteins you see here are imitation squid, curry mutton etc…

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Told mum to buy me Roast Duck Drumstick Rice as I haven’t eaten it for a period of time and she packed a box back from her daily marketing trip. The glossy reddish-brown skin of the drumstick beckoned me to quickly take a bite. Roast pork still had that layer of crispy skin which is a sign of a good roast.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Here is my Lunch today – Curry Chicken & Potato, Steamed Egg Custard and Braised Pig’s Skin with rice.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

After tasting her first Taiwanese style braised beef noodle a fortnight ago, mum fell in love with it and wanted to go back for more. So here we are at LeNu Chef Wai’s Noodle Bar (樂牛私房面家) Northpoint City branch for lunch. And to sweeten the deal, they are having weekday promotion of 50% off second bowl of noodle or porridge. Mum went for her tried and tested Braised Beef Tendon Dry Noodle (红烧牛筋干捞面) with the S$3 top up of Taiwan Soya Bean Milk and Seasoned Bamboo Shoot (味付笋片).

Instead of beef, I selected the Braised Pork Rib with Scallion Noodle (葱烧猪软骨煨面) plus warm Braised Beancurd in Beef Broth (牛汁卤豆干) and Apple Black Tea drink. The pork-based soup was mellow from the long hours of simmering and the chilli gave it an added spiciness to boot. The pork rib was stewed to a melt in the mouth texture but the soft bones remained too hard to be eaten.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Well, they say chocolates make you happy but sugar-laden chocolates aren’t good for our bodies. Came across this no sugar added and low GI Sincero Premium Chocolate from the Hosen Group that also gave us those canned fruits in syrup. Each box consisted of 12 chocolate squares of which half are the dark (70%) variety and the other half milk (36%) squares. These guilt-free chocolates tasted exactly like the normal sugar added cousins because they are sweetened with stevia and maltitol but with much lower calories while keeping blood sugar level in control.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Doraemon loves Dorayaki, so do I. A Japanese confection consisting of two small pancake-like patties made from castella wrapped around a sweet filling of azuki bean paste.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Chwee Kueh (水粿) is a type of steamed rice cake, a Teochew cuisine of China that has become popular in Singapore and Malaysia. To make chwee kueh, rice flour and water are mixed together to form a slightly viscous mixture. They are then placed in small cup-shaped containers that look like saucers and steamed, forming a characteristic bowl-like shape when cooked. The rice cakes are topped with diced preserved radish and served with chilli sauce. Chwee kueh is a popular breakfast item in both Singapore and Johor.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Grab these fluffy and moist Chiffon Cakes at your nearest BreadTalk outlet now! They are now on promotion at 50% off for Friends of BreadTalk Rewards till 30 June 2019. Available in two flavours - Gula Melaka Pandan and Chocolate, while stocks last.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

My Japanese boss came back from Japan and gave us these Taiyaki (鯛焼き). The fish-shaped pancake imitates the shape of the Tai (Japanese red seabream), which it is named after. The most common filling is red bean paste that is made from sweetened azuki beans.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Quote Originally Posted by CoralRed View Post
    When I am craving for something sweet and cold, I know I can turn to this Red Tea Longan dessert. Must be the subtle fragrant of tea jelly that lure me to it plus it is not cloyingly sweet like other Asian desserts.
    wah i like this too! where did u get it from? i dont see many places selling it (my usual stall is at changi village)
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Quote Originally Posted by SYY View Post
    wah i like this too! where did u get it from? i dont see many places selling it (my usual stall is at changi village)
    From NTUC Foodfare at Sembawang MRT.
    Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Mum had been asking for Durians but it’s only the start of the season and the price is frankly quite dear. Next month more stocks are coming in so the price will drop further but in the meantime, sis got her some to quell her craving. Those on the left are sweet and milky while the right ones had hint of bitterness in them which are appreciated by some.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108 LastLast