Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124
Results 1,846 to 1,855 of 1855
    The popular Purple Sweet Potato Waffle Cone (S$2) is back! Enjoy the perfect combo of our smooth purple sweet potato soft-serve, swirled up in a crunchy waffle cone at McDonald’s Dessert Kiosk.

Image Credit
    Last edited by CoralRed; Today at 10:52 AM.
    Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Note: When replying to my post that consist picture(s), avoid including the picture(s) in the quoted reply to save screen space and having to view the same set of pictures multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by SYY View Post
    for pandan cake my fav is the pandan cheese roll from Bengawan Solo..but the price of it has been steadily increasing (significant) for the past few years
    I also like the Pandan Cheese Roll but it cost like $9.xx now right? Bengawan Solo stuffs quite expensive but my mum like their kuehs.
    Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Note: When replying to my post that consist picture(s), avoid including the picture(s) in the quoted reply to save screen space and having to view the same set of pictures multiple times.

Had the S$4.50 set Yong Tau Foo (酿豆腐) for lunch at the coffee shop near to my work place. You don’t get to choose the items in the soup except if you want either noodle or white rice to go with it.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

How many pieces of Yong Tau Foo (酿豆腐) in the bowl?

Quote Originally Posted by chaozhouzi View Post
    How many pieces of Yong Tau Foo (酿豆腐) in the bowl?
    No idea how many pieces since I don't get to choose. Beside those floating in the soup, there are also meat or maybe fish paste bundles at the bottom.

I got the big bowl (S$4.50), there is a smaller one at S$3.50.
    Last edited by CoralRed; Yesterday at 01:11 PM.
    Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

It was a rainy night and I wasn’t keen to venture outside the cosy place I called home. Luckily, sis was outside with her boyfriend so “ordered” my dinner through her. She bought the famous White Bee Hoon from White Restaurant at Jalan Tampang in Sembawang along with a serving of their Signature Meat & Seafood Roll.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Quote Originally Posted by CoralRed View Post
    No idea how many pieces since I don't get to choose. Beside those floating in the soup, there are also meat or maybe fish paste bundles at the bottom. I got the big bowl (S$4.50), there is a smaller one at S$3.50.
    I had it for dinner recently at Bai Nian $5.90 for 8 pcs plus meat/fish paste pieces shaped like mee tai mak.

Quote Originally Posted by chaozhouzi View Post
    I had it for dinner recently at Bai Nian $5.90 for 8 pcs plus meat/fish paste pieces shaped like mee tai mak.
    Marsiling Lane there, I think the rental is low, so they sell low too. The braised pig trotter with rice only going for S$4.50 nia.
    Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Sis and mum went out early to do the weekend marketing at Chong Pang market. Came home with a Packed Lunch of steamed egg custard, stir-fried ladies’ fingers or okra and curry chicken with potato on white rice for me.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Colleague told me the Coffee Roll (S$7.20) at Bengawan Solo is delectable so I purchased one. Mum enjoyed this confection more compared to the Pandan Swiss Roll I bought a few days earlier. She like that this cake had lesser spread of cream in the centre and for the coffee flavour. Shown here with a cup of unsweetened Soya Milk Tea for a late afternoon snack.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124