Page 157 of 158 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158 LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2362
    Dinner is just Braised Duck Rice that mum bought from the coffee shop near our place. Also in the box, braised egg and peanuts over rice cooked with the braising gravy. And oh, there is the sambal chilli which give this meal a spicy kick.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Note: When replying to my post that consist picture(s), avoid including the picture(s) in the quoted reply to save screen space and having to view the same set of pictures multiple times.

Just gotten my hands on this 184.2g pack of Lay’s Truffle Flavoured Potato Chips (S$5.25) from NTUC. Upon tearing open the royal purple packaging, an earthy perfume of the truffle hits my nose. I am not sure if those tiny black specks on the chips are the real deal but the fact that these chips tasted authentic is good enough for me.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Note: When replying to my post that consist picture(s), avoid including the picture(s) in the quoted reply to save screen space and having to view the same set of pictures multiple times.

This old-fashioned spicy but sweet biscuit is popular in my childhood when we don’t have much selections in the market. I don’t know if youngsters still eat them nowadays. The spicy taste in the Spiral 5-Spice Biscuits (五香饼) came from the chilli powder, five-spice powder etc… used in the recipe.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Quote Originally Posted by CoralRed View Post
    This old-fashioned spicy but sweet biscuit is popular in my childhood when we don’t have much selections in the market. I don’t know if youngsters still eat them nowadays. The spicy taste in the Spiral 5-Spice Biscuits (五香饼) came from the chilli powder, five-spice powder etc… used in the recipe.
    i swear by Glory's version (also available in NTUC but only selected few outlets). It's $1.40 per pack (as of couple of days back). I always get a few packs of it and the brown butterly cookie. Can easily snack on half a pack at one go while watching shows!
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Quote Originally Posted by SYY View Post
    i swear by Glory's version (also available in NTUC but only selected few outlets). It's $1.40 per pack (as of couple of days back). I always get a few packs of it and the brown butterly cookie. Can easily snack on half a pack at one go while watching shows!
    I will see if the NTUC near my place got sells it or not.
    Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

First time I came across such jumbo sized Blueberries in Singapore. These premium berries from Australia are a mixed bag of flavours; some are sweet, some a little sour and others a mixture of both.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Where did you purchase this jumbo sized Blueberries?

Quote Originally Posted by chaozhouzi View Post
    Where did you purchase this jumbo sized Blueberries?
    My sis bought it a couple of months ago at NTUC I think.
    Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

A pork stuffed bitter gourd, a piece of brinjal sandwiched with minced meat and a scoop of silken egg custard is the basis of my Lunch.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

My sis bought it a couple of months ago at NTUC I think.
    Thank you.

Both mum and I had the same Guan Miao Mian with Specially Marinated Pork Chop (猪排关庙面) from Feng Food (台湾味 “丰”). You get 10% discount off the S$12.20 for takeaway. While many businesses suffered during the pandemic, this eatery had expanded to include the opposite unit to cater to more dine-in customers.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Mum bought back half a Soya Sauce Chicken, Taiwan Sausages and Braised Eggs from the roast meat stall in Chong Pang’s coffee shop. She also packed a few Styrofoam boxes of rice that has been flavoured with chicken fat.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Mum’s home-cooked Dinner with some leftover soya sauce chicken and Taiwan sausage from the afternoon plus two new dishes of stewed bean curds and fried red snapper steak. Added a small portion of mixed brown & white rice to my plate.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Stall bought pack of economy rice is a Seafood Feast, saved for the long beans. Two boneless fish cooked in different styles; one sweet & sour and the other simply steamed then drizzled with shallot oil.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Both mum and I had the same Guan Miao Mian with Specially Marinated Pork Chop (猪排关庙面) from Feng Food (台湾味 “丰”). You get 10% discount off the S$12.20 for takeaway. While many businesses suffered during the pandemic, this eatery had expanded to include the opposite unit to cater to more dine-in customers.
    the pork chop from king of fried rice is pretty good too! and also the fried rice itself..though now still in the craze and queues are pretty long (i waited about 45mins for mine)
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Page 157 of 158 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158 LastLast