Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158
Results 2,356 to 2,362 of 2362
    Tried out the new Blue Pea Nasi Lemak'O from Old Chang Kee (老曾记). It is filled with peanuts, ikan bilis, masala chicken, sliced egg, sambal chilli and blue pea nasi lemak rice in a crispy epok epok skin. The Blue Pea Nasi Lemak'O is priced at S$2 for one or S$3.60 for two and will be available from Apr 1 to May 31, 2021. Also shown is a skewer of Ball Fish Balls (S$2.20) in the background.

Last edited by CoralRed; May 9th, 21 at 11:22 AM.
    Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Note: When replying to my post that consist picture(s), avoid including the picture(s) in the quoted reply to save screen space and having to view the same set of pictures multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by SYY View Post
    the pork chop from king of fried rice is pretty good too! and also the fried rice itself..though now still in the craze and queues are pretty long (i waited about 45mins for mine)
    I saw the reviews. Will wait for the queue to die down a little before going.
    Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Note: When replying to my post that consist picture(s), avoid including the picture(s) in the quoted reply to save screen space and having to view the same set of pictures multiple times.

Mum love fried food but my sis is always complaining about her unhealthy cooking style so she had toned down and only served this Fried Chicken once in a while. In place is less oil and salt vegetable dishes like this Broccoli Stir-fry with Minced Pork. But she still insisted on frying (not pan fry) her fish.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

The last time I went to One Sushi (一口寿司) in Yishun Central was during the Chinese New Year period last year, just before the lockdown. Ordered the Ikura Chanwanmushi (S$5.80++) which I mistakenly thought was at S$3.80++. Had I know the real price, I wouldn’t have touched it.

On the other hand, The Flaming Salmon Don (S$5.90++) on promotion was pretty worth it. It came with salmon sashimi covered with a spicy mayo sauce, cubed tamagoyaki over a bed of rice and topped with tobiko (flying fish roe).

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Mum informed me that she did not cook dinner and I will to go settle it myself. So I dropped by Hot Tomato Cafe & Grill at Causeway Point after work. Flipping through the menu, I find that the Mixed Grill Platter (S$17.90++) still offered the best value with its big portion and low price. Added S$3.70++ for a Tomato Soup and Iced Lemon Tea to go with the meal.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Doesn’t the Mr Cheesy P (S$1.90) bun from BreadTalk look exactly like the common spud (potato)!? On closer inspection, this bread is made from cream toast dough, potato cheese filling, shredded Gouda cheese and bacon before dusted with cocoa powder to resemble a potato. The orange bun is called Ms Hot & Cheesy P and comes with spicy potato cheese filling instead.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Meat Galore Lunch to satiate all my meat cravings from Taiwan sausage, roasted chicken drumstick to roasted pork with flavoured chicken rice.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158