Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    wanted to get subway bud queue too long liao...ended up wif zhup cai png for lunch...hopefully lata queue for subway shorter..
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Western set ($3.80) comprising roast lamb with rosemary, carrots and onions, creme de mushroom soup and potato wedges
    +
    An additional plate of braised bean curd skin ($0.20)

Damage, $4.00

Gotta love the company cafeteria

DF

Durian Dragon Dranyago! See this Dragon Meow!

Views expressed are my own and are not representative of that of VR-Zone.
    Posts made when executing moderator duties after 20150301 will be in bold purple
    Note that Friend requests will be declined without exception. Do not send me any.

fry bacons and sausages in (food) chemistry lab lol
    Songstress of the Future II
    i5-2400 | Asrock H61M-HVGS | 4gbx2 | 1.5TB | Dell2407 | MSI gtx560ti-hawk | SoldamFSR1000White
    | AegoMwhite

Quote Originally Posted by DragonFire View Post
    Western set ($3.80) comprising roast lamb with rosemary, carrots and onions, creme de mushroom soup and potato wedges
    +
    An additional plate of braised bean curd skin ($0.20)

Damage, $4.00

Gotta love the company cafeteria

DF
    That's so cheap. Yours is Ang Mo company?
    Latest Makan's pictures:

A hot afternoon lunch at Sankai Japanese Restaurant
    What did you eat today?
    Family gathering at Gim Tim Restaurant

Note: When replying to my post that consist picture(s), avoid including the picture(s) in the quoted reply to save screen space and having to view the same set of pictures multiple times.

Self-Proclaimed Crazy :D ThreeM's Avatar
    Went to ate Sakae at Compasspoint~ service there isn't great...
    !!!HELLO!!!
    I'm Friendly.
    I Won't Bite.
    I'm not Suarez.

subway buy 1 get 1 free

Sun Moulin bread + Isetan fruits. The mangoes were sour as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Moneymaker View Post
    subway buy 1 get 1 free
    same

actually still muz purchase a drink to get the meal so its nt as good as it seems (or rather i would prefer the coupon with 5.90 for a full meal wif 2 cookies)...anw, subway melt FTW!
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Quote Originally Posted by CoralRed View Post
    That's so cheap. Yours is Ang Mo company?
    Yah.

DF

Durian Dragon Dranyago! See this Dragon Meow!

Views expressed are my own and are not representative of that of VR-Zone.
    Posts made when executing moderator duties after 20150301 will be in bold purple
    Note that Friend requests will be declined without exception. Do not send me any.

Went to Adam Road hawker centre and ate the prawn noodles. The soup damn bland. The prawns damn small. Knnz!~ Charged me 8 bucks!
    Samsung T260HD, AE Aego M 2.1 White, Samsung 32" 5 Series Slim LED TV, Fiio E12 Black, Edifier S730, Fiio X5, Ducky Shine4 White with White Switch, Razer Firefly

Blacklist : audiohubSG 81976118

My dinner on Monday.

Latest Makan's pictures:

What did you eat today?

Note: When replying to my post that consist picture(s), avoid including the picture(s) in the quoted reply to save screen space and having to view the same set of pictures multiple times.

Fried rice for dinner.

Yesterday(21 Sep) dinner:
    Miso ramen(half size) at Baikouken Takashimaya branch.

alfredo pasta...

I had Porkchop Rice for dinner yesterday.

Latest Makan's pictures:

What did you eat today?

Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast