Page 58 of 158 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Oh dear, how is it "interesting"?
    Is it the Plaza Sing branch or all branches of Hifumi?
    Paiseh missed this post!

The last I heard (which was some weeks ago), they don't have and was in the process of hiring a manager to whip their staff in shape. And, yes, it's the PS branch.

Raw seafood mishandled, raw/frozen food kept together with cooked items, wrong knives and boards used for the job, unwashed crockery in the same or nearby sinks as food prep area, dirty floors,..... etc.

In a nutshell, their "theatre" kitchen has committed a lot of the classic Kitchen Nightmare boo-boos that you see on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by rickysio View Post
    BK Saucy Chicken or whatever it was. $8 meal.

Not nice. =/
    BK A4ordables!

Got myself a *cold* Whopper Jr. meal....
    Views expressed are my own.

WTS: Garage sales!! Pre-loved items sold for cheap!!

URGENT DOSE OF VITAMIN M REQUIRED.
    Can you help?

Got these from Cold Storage during the offer period - Smoked Duck (Black Pepper and Original). The black pepper version tasted much nicer.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Note: When replying to my post that consist picture(s), avoid including the picture(s) in the quoted reply to save screen space and having to view the same set of pictures multiple times.

Home Cooked Dinner - Deep fried Chicken Mid Wings and 梅菜 with leftover ham.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Note: When replying to my post that consist picture(s), avoid including the picture(s) in the quoted reply to save screen space and having to view the same set of pictures multiple times.

Huang Fu Duck Rice
    Blk 226H Ang Mo Kio Street 22
    #01-20 Kebun Baru Food Centre S568226

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Lunch

Mee Goreng

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Home Cooked Dinner - Fish, Xiao Bai Cai and Black Fungus with Pork.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Home Cooked Spaghetti with porkchop and sausages.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Got the Groupon voucher for the below Manhattan Fish Market set meal.

Fish Chowder

Gummy Bear Mocktail

Fried Country Mushroom - Tasted more batter than mushroom.

Grilled Glory Dory - Nothing glory about this dish.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Quote Originally Posted by jumpmanz View Post
    you brought the full voucher.
    I still preferred Fish n Co.
    Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Quote Originally Posted by CoralRed View Post
    I still preferred Fish n Co.
    anything over manhattan...

anyway theres this manhattan black voucher book that has been circulating in mailboxes...free instead of having to buy from groupon..
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Quote Originally Posted by SYY View Post
    anything over manhattan...

anyway theres this manhattan black voucher book that has been circulating in mailboxes...free instead of having to buy from groupon..
    I want my Swordfish Collar.
    Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

I only like the Manhattan rice a lot... Cause is garlicky. Lol
    It is better to remain silent and be taken as a fool, than to speak and prove your ignorance beyond doubt.

Steamed Snow Crab Legs - My brother bought us some Snow Crab Legs before CNY but we never got the chance to eat it yet till after CNY. My sis added some chopped garlic and ginger powder before steaming it. Tasted yummy, much better then when eaten cold.

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Whenever I went to the Isetan Japanese Supermarket at Lido, I did pass by Sun Moulin and their range of breads and pastries seem so inviting and pretty albeit rather pricey.

Mentaiko French, Cheddar Scone and Chocolate Snow

Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Quote Originally Posted by CoralRed View Post
    Whenever I went to the Isetan Japanese Supermarket at Lido, I did pass by Sun Moulin and their range of breads and pastries seem so inviting and pretty albeit rather pricey.

Mentaiko French, Cheddar Scone and Chocolate Snow

woah looks nice! i like their sushi there...seldom you have places with so much variety and you get to choose...only their payment system abit weird..
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Page 58 of 158 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast