Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Latest Wedding Angbao Rates For 2012/2013

Click Image to Enlarge

I dont get this angbao wedding rate thingy, when you give angbao money for wedding, u dont put ur name on the packet right ? so how would they know how much u give ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsuei View Post
    I dont get this angbao wedding rate thingy, when you give angbao money for wedding, u dont put ur name on the packet right ? so how would they know how much u give ?
    normally you do....

but i saw some time their brothers and sisters write down your name on your angpow when you "sign in"...

Most people are scared of falling but not me! I'm just scared of the landing...

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsuei View Post
    Usually you put your name. You don't want to be associated to another nameless ang pow with tissue paper inside.

Normally put when single so next time ppl will wrap equivalent to you when your time comes...

That's y you earn more ang pows from singles than married couples.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    Normally put when single so next time ppl will wrap equivalent to you when your time comes...

That's y you earn more ang pows from singles than married couples.
    No le ... If you give less than people pow for your wedding then paiseh le.

I hate this "wedding" culture/bullshit. Personally, I dislike wedding and wont even bother to attend if the couple aren't close to me. Why feed this bloated industry?
    Input Fetish!
    Mice : Deathadder 3.5G BE | Deathadder 3.5G | Deathadder 3G White | Copperhead | Abyssus | Spawn | X5
    Mousepad : 9HD | Qck
    Keyboard : Filco Yellow Edition | Filco "Otaku" | Filco MJ2 Tenkeyless | Leopold FC500R | G80-1950 | G80-3494 | G80-11900 | Rosewill RK-9000BR | Noppoo Choc Mini
    Headset : HD555

VR-Forum's Mechanical Keyboard Club, Guide and Discussion Thread
    VR-Forum's Mouse/Mousepad Club, Guide and Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Undarken View Post
    I hate this "wedding" culture/bullshit. Personally, I dislike wedding and wont even bother to attend if the couple aren't close to me. Why feed this bloated industry?
    Groom want a organic vessel to store his ammo.
    Bride want to utilize the magician's bag.

The bad person in this epic movie is the wedding coordinator...

Maybe can get an Oscar for every wedding video at the wedding if we utilize this concept.

in Indonesia you also give (indo-chinese/traditional weddings), but no set amount, how much you want to give is up to you, and ppl dont put their name on the envelope, consider it good will and such.

Ploy by hotels and banquet halls to inflate pricing.

Hotels need moolah so publish 'helpful' rates so they can charge more.
    It is better to remain silent and be taken as a fool, than to speak and prove your ignorance beyond doubt.

bad taste... a red packet is a sign of appreciation and not paying for the table ....

I think if the bride and groom are good friends, I don't mind paying for bigger ang bow. Generally, I will use this guide to give to those not-so-close but still attend..
    ----------------------------------
    Have you ever felt that life is so bad that you want to believe in fairy tale.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.\

Things to learn before I die..
    1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    4) Roller blade (Free style)
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    7) Motorbike (2B license)
    8) ...

it's not accurate to begin with. waste time.
    IT Articles for you and me - http://www.itcow.com
    Gallery - http://*******/5qHTMu | Pano Gallery - http://360.itcow.com

[/size]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast