Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chase, the famous cat with no face...WARNING: Graphic images!

The loss of face was caused by a car accident that happened when Chase was 4 weeks old. Cat plastic surgeons tried to rebuild the kitten's face, but didn't succeed. As a result of which, Chase now has no nose, no eyelids, and no skin on most of his face-type area. He needs eyedrops every day. Oh, and he's only got three legs.

Daily Tails of Chase...

I was in an accident when I was 4 wks, I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive and I am completely healed now at age 3. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! I'm a happy kitty and hope to help other humans (especially those disfigured) thru my work as a therapy cat feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^

http://chasenoface.blogspot.com/

No pain?! *shivers* its almost too painful to look at it...

☆Hallowed Be Thy Name☆ satanicWorshiper's Avatar
    OMS..Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

:vomit:
    ☆The Maiden Affair...

omg...dam scary!!!
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

why not spare the poor animal from suffering and put it to sleep? If they can do it to healthy abandoned animals, I do not see why vets need to prolong its life unnessarily.

Das Auto

poor kitty.....
    Invisible signature on the right ===>>>

this is freaking disturbing
    Life is a Gift, Never take it forgranted
    | i5ooest:i5-4690S cooledby Kozuti | Maximus VII Impact mini-ITX | 2 x 8GB DDR3 | Extreme PRO 480Gb |
    | 1TB Veloci | MX800 | M12 II-620W | Jonsbo W1 |2707WFP (16:10) |

OMG

.... seriously .. i'd put the cat to sleep to spare its misery. Poor thing.

><
    [Project Log] Fiery Black Ki7ight (Classified)

Custom Watercooling System | Custom Radiator | Personalised Winnie the Pooh Box from edge2o.com

Chief Executive Princess Christine's Avatar
    errr....where's the picture you described as no face ar...

can't see...

sometimes animals put to sleep may actually be better... not due to its looks .. but sometimes such things.. haiz.. you dun even know if its suffering or not... may god bless the kitty...

this is disturbing and sad, yes.. but i wouldnt agree to putting it to slp though... every animal has the right to live, and i feel that putting it to slp is v cruel... if its a human that got disfigured in an accident u wouldnt say oh well lets spare him/her the pain and put him/her to slp would u? besides, i think to the cat there's not much difference, unless of course it sees itself in the mirror... but even so i would think that it would live on happily..

i totally agree that those disfigured should "feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^" it is ok to be different.
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.40GHz @ 3258MHz | BTF-90 | Gigabyte GA-965P DS-3 | Thermaltake Extreme Spirit II | Leadtek 8800GTS 512MB @ 730/1836/1944 (MSI OC Speeds) | Auzentech X-Meridian 7.1 + 3 x LM4562NA | A-Data DDR2-800 2 x 1.0GB Dual Channel @ 724MHz | Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB 16MB x 2 | Sony DRU-820A | Thermaltake Armour (Black) | Verudium Power VortexHE 600W | Viewsonic 22" VX2235WM | Logitech X-540 5.1 | Sennheiser HD555 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 | Logitech G15 | Razer eXactmat

Whatever floats your boat...

will it feel terribly painful when it eats its food?

If it's really in no pain, then it's fine..and it's great that it's a therapy cat too..
    So, you want a piece of me? Take THAT!!!

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale | ASUS P5Q-EM | Kingston 2 x 2GB DDR800 CL5 | Palit GT 640 4GB | Intel 530 Series SSD 240GB | Western Digital Scorpio Black 740GB 7200rpm SATAIII | LG GSA-H44N | FSP Epsilon 700W | Soldam Altium FCR1000 in White Pearl Mica | Phillips Brilliance 239CQH | Buffalo BSKBU03 Keyboard (Japanese Layout) | Razer Pro|Click v1.6 High Precision Mouse | Razer Pro|Pad Mouse Pad | Aego M

shit ... damn scary ! the eyes esp
    Small_kid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast