Page 201 of 203 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203 LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3031
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardundo View Post
    Happy New Year !! Few more days till CNY! Long weekend! Still haven buy bah kwa yet..
    I wait till CNY over than buy bah kwa.
    Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Note: When replying to my post that consist picture(s), avoid including the picture(s) in the quoted reply to save screen space and having to view the same set of pictures multiple times.

Happy New Year!!

Quote Originally Posted by CoralRed View Post
    I wait till CNY over than buy bah kwa.
    Yes..they are already preparing for the CNY batch so im guessing the preservatives would be more..plus its not like bak kwa is only available during CNY
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Quote Originally Posted by SYY View Post
    Happy New Year!!

Yes..they are already preparing for the CNY batch so im guessing the preservatives would be more..plus its not like bak kwa is only available during CNY
    I find the bak kwa typically more oily during this festival period. Some time you get some batches where the bak kwa soaking in oil.
    Latest Makan's pictures:

Buffetlicious

Note: When replying to my post that consist picture(s), avoid including the picture(s) in the quoted reply to save screen space and having to view the same set of pictures multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by CoralRed View Post
    I find the bak kwa typically more oily during this festival period. Some time you get some batches where the bak kwa soaking in oil.
    exactly..and its batched processed so not as nice..rather slowly enjoy my food during non-festive and low season
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

| Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

feeling a little down lately..been getting cheated of my money:
    1. bought a phone from a green telco..2 weeks later the price dropped by 100 bucks..and i lost out on the free weekend data offer
    2. bought a winter jacket from uniq store during 11.11 (for use in Mar 2020)..recently start Jan 2020 price dropped by 50 bucks (25% off the price i paid)
    3. went for dinner at too shefs..had 8 dishes but was charged an extra 8 bucks cause i forgot to tally the total price and paid what the owner said (only found out i was cheated after going home to check the prices from the online photos)

fml seriously

1. bought a phone from a green telco..2 weeks later the price dropped by 100 bucks..and i lost out on the free weekend data offer
    2. bought a winter jacket from uniq store during 11.11 (for use in Mar 2020)..recently start Jan 2020 price dropped by 50 bucks (25% off the price i paid)
    3. went for dinner at too shefs..had 8 dishes but was charged an extra 8 bucks cause i forgot to tally the total price and paid what the owner said (only found out i was cheated after going home to check the prices from the online photos)

fml seriously
    suay sia.
    hope rest of year goes better man.
    The Spice Must Flow

Back from short getaway in Batam.
    The Spice Must Flow

Good Afternoon! finally managed to get it.. Keep getting random 404 gateway problem lol

fml seriously

Wah.. Just pretend you made a donation and plenty of good luck is making their way to you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by kyosuke View Post
    Back from short getaway in Batam.
    Good life! I didn't managed to go oversea last year.. No cruise, no staycation.. lol

Hopefully can do something this year..

Feeling sick now.. snack too much new year goodies..
    ----------------------------------
    Have you ever felt that life is so bad that you want to believe in fairy tale.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.\

Things to learn before I die..
    1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    4) Roller blade (Free style)
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    7) Motorbike (2B license)
    8) ...

Quote Originally Posted by wizardundo View Post
    Good Afternoon! finally managed to get it.. Keep getting random 404 gateway problem lol

Wah.. Just pretend you made a donation and plenty of good luck is making their way to you soon!

Good life! I didn't managed to go oversea last year.. No cruise, no staycation.. lol

Hopefully can do something this year..

Feeling sick now.. snack too much new year goodies..
    I also got them 404 errors the other day. Is vrforum uplorry soon?

Yes. Donation for good karma, angpow draw solo win 12m on the way.

I only managed to get leave cause I got too many stocked up from being too busy and colleagues too shit that I have to cover their asses every time they mess up.
    The Spice Must Flow

I was trying to find something special and find it https://telegra.ph/Virtual-reality-o...industry-12-11

I also got them 404 errors the other day. Is vrforum uplorry soon?

Yes. Donation for good karma, angpow draw solo win 12m on the way.

I only managed to get leave cause I got too many stocked up from being too busy and colleagues too shit that I have to cover their asses every time they mess up.
    i would gladly donate the money to those needy instead of lining the pockets of these big unscrupulous corporations

counting down to CNY..sprucing up my home by thrashing a lot of old stuff and replacing some old furniture..now thinking its high time to build a new rig..the current one is giving me quite a fair bit of headache (although it has served me well for about 5.5 years)

counting down to CNY..sprucing up my home by thrashing a lot of old stuff and replacing some old furniture..now thinking its high time to build a new rig..the current one is giving me quite a fair bit of headache (although it has served me well for about 5.5 years)
    Gonna build yourself?
    Go get RTX 2080ti~
    Last edited by kyosuke; Jan 23rd, 20 at 09:44 PM.
    The Spice Must Flow

Gonna build yourself?
    Go get RTX 2080ti~
    no moolah haha..spent quite a fair bit at home alrd..and might spend even more in the coming months..now considering those cheap off-the-rack kind with in built processor in the monitor (like imac kind)

no moolah haha..spent quite a fair bit at home alrd..and might spend even more in the coming months..now considering those cheap off-the-rack kind with in built processor in the monitor (like imac kind)
    Oh all in ones ah.
    Also good la.
    Just try to get those with good cooling.
    The Spice Must Flow

Page 201 of 203 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203 LastLast