Page 210 of 211 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211 LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3157
    7th month open liao
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Dad just had heart bypass op.
    Hope he recovers without issue.
    The Spice Must Flow

Quote Originally Posted by kyosuke View Post
    all the best to dune cat's dad! if its a minor procedure should be fine but good to watch diet going forward
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

| Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Good Evening!

Hopes he gets well soon!

Someone from our work place had that surgery 3 or 4 years ago, he came back to work about 1 month later. When we visited him about a week or so after this OP, he wasn't able to get off the bed and walk by himself.. (Turns out the doctor took the blood vessels from his leg). He is more energetic and healthy now as compare to before (He also gave up smoking and became mindful of what he eats.. as a result, We lost a buffet kaki.. )

I hope we can have IT Expo / Suntec sale soon.. I want to buy new computer and laptop
    ----------------------------------
    Have you ever felt that life is so bad that you want to believe in fairy tale.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.\

Things to learn before I die..
    1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    4) Roller blade (Free style)
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    7) Motorbike (2B license)
    8) ...

Quote Originally Posted by wizardundo View Post
    I hope we can have IT Expo / Suntec sale soon.. I want to buy new computer and laptop
    plenty of sales online now haha..im looking at mansa/aftershock for my next PC (kinda lazy to go down to SLS and pick the best config nowadays)

Good Afternoon!

After my post yesterday, I received this ads lol..

Click to show spoiler

Comex ITshow FB live from 3 Sept - 13 Sept

Quote Originally Posted by SYY View Post
    plenty of sales online now haha..im looking at mansa/aftershock for my next PC (kinda lazy to go down to SLS and pick the best config nowadays)
    I also feel like getting my computer from aftershock, but after I optimism what I want.. the price went from $1425 to $2350+

It's too heavy for my wallet, I think I'll have to save abit more..

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

Random conversation:

A: You know leg toast in tournament?
    B: What's that? Soccer?
    A: No.... The thing you cannot drink milk?
    B: *Confused*

C: She meant lactose intolerant
    A: Yah..

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

I also feel like getting my computer from aftershock, but after I optimism what I want.. the price went from $1425 to $2350+

It's too heavy for my wallet, I think I'll have to save abit more..
    haha then have to balance wants and needs..sometimes zhng too much but end up never fully utilise..just like my current rig (start work liao less time to play)

Random conversation:

A: You know leg toast in tournament?
    B: What's that? Soccer?
    A: No.... The thing you cannot drink milk?
    B: *Confused*

C: She meant lactose intolerant
    A: Yah..

sept liaooo...8 months went by quite quickly but it also took away a lot

Good Evening!

It's raining and late.. So cooling, should I nap? lol

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

9.9 sales..nth much to buy actually except for a few food and drinks coupon (99cents for jollibean soya milk and a pancake is quite a good deal)

It's like almost every month also got sales. lol
    The Spice Must Flow

First omakase experience today! no doubt the dishes are good quality but i still prefer a more valuable option

Good Morning!

It's like almost every month also got sales. lol
    Yeah, but I'm in saving mode.. going to save money in case of retrenchment (more like saving up to buy new computer lol)

Quote Originally Posted by SYY View Post
    First omakase experience today! no doubt the dishes are good quality but i still prefer a more valuable option
    Wah! the scallops, the wagyu steak! I always lose out in Japanese Cuisine, because of mild Seafood allergy lol

I hope the time can pass faster, I want to get the $100 voucher (in December) for staycation. Most likely will try to find one with better food.
    (https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ttractions-and)

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

Page 210 of 211 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211 LastLast