Page 217 of 218 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218 LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 3265
    just finished watching 4 seasons of the US Drama Scorpion..gonna miss this show cause unfortunately its left hanging and the next season has been cancelled..hopefully some years down the road it would be revived!
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Hmmz..
    testing?

suddenly remember this place, seems like there are still some folks around!
    Looking for servers? PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by SYY View Post
    just finished watching 4 seasons of the US Drama Scorpion..gonna miss this show cause unfortunately its left hanging and the next season has been cancelled..hopefully some years down the road it would be revived!
    I just started on Brooklyn, and it has the 'psych' vibe.. Probably will stop after 1st season.

Be careful not to get prank tomorrow!

So glad April is here.
    ----------------------------------
    Have you ever felt that life is so bad that you want to believe in fairy tale.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.\

Things to learn before I die..
    1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    4) Roller blade (Free style)
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    7) Motorbike (2B license)
    8) ...

Good Afternoon!

Not April's fool joke.

Today TOTO 8 mil! Must buy! Huat ah!

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

Hmm getting really hot today.
    Oversize sig edited

Quote Originally Posted by Chia233 View Post
    Hmm getting really hot today.
    very humid after the rain also..its a sign to continue staying home!
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

| Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Quote Originally Posted by wizardundo View Post
    I just started on Brooklyn, and it has the 'psych' vibe.. Probably will stop after 1st season.
    i just started on Blacklist on Netflix..quite an interesting show

very humid after the rain also..its a sign to continue staying home!
    True, Nothing beats staying at home and being unproductive.

Anyone watching any shows lately?
    Oversize sig edited

busy busy busy with work no time to watch show
    The Spice Must Flow

Good Afternoon!

Super heavy rain! Best time to nap.

But I'm going to dedicate my time to tweaking new phone.. Just bought the Redmi Note 10 Pro, hope to get it up and running by Monday. I use GPS alot but my phone GPS is cranky.. It's always in-accurate. (I also dont want to invest in a GPS device lol)

I got this phone at a good price @ $311 (U.P$399) from Courts based on the discount code shared at the HWZ forum. (The offer is over I guess)

As for show, I haven watch new shows lately.. I'm currently playing a PC game called Immortals Fenyx Rising. It's very similar to Zelda: Breath of the Wild. A PC action adventure game that has alot of easy puzzle to clear.

King of Fried Rice opens a new outlet at Bedok (209 New Upper Changi Rd, #01-633, Singapore 460209). I haven't try before, will look for a chance to try it after the initial crowd subside.

I'm feeling more and more sleepy... Shall take a quick nap.

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

Good Morning!

Can't get my new phone up and running..
    because the things are sync into my PC and my PC just died.

Hopefully it can be repaired cheaply, no budget to a new one right now.

"Always look on the bright side of life" *Whistling*

I have more free time.. maybe going to queue for the fried rice lol..
    Last edited by wizardundo; Apr 18th, 21 at 10:01 AM.

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

Quote Originally Posted by wizardundo View Post
    Good Morning!

Can't get my new phone up and running..
    because the things are sync into my PC and my PC just died.

Hopefully it can be repaired cheaply, no budget to a new one right now.

"Always look on the bright side of life" *Whistling*

I have more free time.. maybe going to queue for the fried rice lol..
    Any contacts for cheap and good laptop repairs?

And how is the fried rice? i see some hype to it but havent gotten down to trying it yet...jumped onto the "pao fan" bandwagon and i jumped off (too oily and cloying)

Good Evening!

Any contacts for cheap and good laptop repairs?

And how is the fried rice? i see some hype to it but havent gotten down to trying it yet...jumped onto the "pao fan" bandwagon and i jumped off (too oily and cloying)
    So far I only repair my desktop. Always find this person 'Nigel' at PC Care & Solution #02-32 FB: https://www.facebook.com/Pccareandsolution

He is very trust-worthy, wont ask you for unnecessary upgrade or etc.. The only con is that sometimes must wait very long as he got other pending repairs.

I haven go visit him yet, will visit him soon lol.

As for the Fried Rice.. I havent try it also, I think I have better chance to try during weekday.. Maybe wait for 1 week to see if the crowd dies down.

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

Good Evening again!

KFC is having 1 day sale (21/04/2021)

5 pieces chicken and 3 piece nugget going for $9.99.

https://www.facebook.com/KFC.SG/posts/3788235391231429

I wish Nene chicken have sale.. I'm craving for Korean fried chicken.. in that sweet and hot sauce..

CP has this.. "CP Crispy Chicken With Korean Hot And Spicy Sauce - 380G" (U.P $7.95) Now 2 for $12.95. This one also not bad, I use Air fryer to cook it.

Since buffet re-opening (cannot self- service), need to keep an eye out for all-you-can-eat fried chicken offers.

I read on FB post that people waited nearly 1 hour for fried rice Bedok Branch, whereas at other branch like Chinatown only need to wait 10 mins..

I thought I could do more with free time, but my mind kept thinking about food. I'm hungry again. I can hear Bak Chor Mee, Satays, BBQ Chicken wing and Thai milk tea calling me...

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

Page 217 of 218 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218 LastLast