Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186
Results 2,776 to 2,787 of 2787
    Quote Originally Posted by kyosuke View Post
    Neck ache the last few days.
    salonpas ftw!!
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Good Evening, Sept ending soon.. Oct is another work month (no holiday). Quite tired.
    ----------------------------------
    Have you ever felt that life is so bad that you want to believe in fairy tale.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.\

Things to learn before I die..
    1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    4) Roller blade (Free style)
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    7) Motorbike (2B license)
    8) ...

Hello, how are you people doing? I had a really good day today. I don't what it is about people but they don't enjoy things in life. They are so uptight. They need to relax in life and enjoy little things in life. The world is full of bad people and we need to eradicate those evils.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmett View Post
    Hello, how are you people doing? I had a really good day today. I don't what it is about people but they don't enjoy things in life. They are so uptight. They need to relax in life and enjoy little things in life. The world is full of bad people and we need to eradicate those evils.
    always look on the bright side of life *insert iconic whistle*
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

| Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Quote Originally Posted by SYY View Post
    always look on the bright side of life *insert iconic whistle*
    *joins in whistling*
    The Spice Must Flow

Good Evening!

Always look on the bright side of life.. *whistle whistle*

I now find that Snipe avenue for haircut is not bad.. $3.80 way cheaper than those QB express.

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

Quote Originally Posted by wizardundo View Post
    I now find that Snipe avenue for haircut is not bad.. $3.80 way cheaper than those QB express.
    fully agree..in fact, im using their competitor e-coin or smth..joined the member with $40 and per cut $3 (once every 6-8 weeks)

Good Evening!

fully agree..in fact, im using their competitor e-coin or smth..joined the member with $40 and per cut $3 (once every 6-8 weeks)
    I'm thinking about getting a style from a slightly expensive salon first, thereafter keep going to other salon to 'trim' monthly. Trim until out of shape then go back to first salon again

1) Singing
    2) Dancing
    3) Swimming
    5) Japanese
    6) Archery
    8) ...

I lazy bum ler.
    Just go to the neighbourhood one nearest to my home lol
    I only trim like once every 3 months anyway.
    The Spice Must Flow

Quote Originally Posted by wizardundo View Post
    Good Evening!

I'm thinking about getting a style from a slightly expensive salon first, thereafter keep going to other salon to 'trim' monthly. Trim until out of shape then go back to first salon again
    yea have many friends doing that..but then again for me quite simple, just shave the sides and shorten the middle..then the rest is up to u to style urself every morning (takes me less than 5 min..or even 1 min if i use spray)

yea have many friends doing that..but then again for me quite simple, just shave the sides and shorten the middle..then the rest is up to u to style urself every morning (takes me less than 5 min..or even 1 min if i use spray)
    Come join me in botak-dom.
    The Spice Must Flow

Wah lan. Baidu increased restrictions downloads all so slow now.
    The Spice Must Flow

Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186