Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Chief Executive Princess Christine's Avatar

The Straits Times: Teacher at boys' school charged with molesting students

Teacher at boys' school charged with molesting students

He faces 19 charges; alleged offences took place over 4 years

A 33-YEAR-OLD secondary school teacher was yesterday charged in court with molesting and committing lewd acts with seven students.

Nineteen charges were brought against William Ding Chun Fong, a physics teacher and water polo teacher-adviser, who has been with the boys' school since 1997.

He faces 14 charges for molesting six of the teenage boys on different occasions and five charges of committing separate acts of gross indecency with two of them.

The court ordered that the names of the alleged victims, aged 14 to 17, cannot be published.

No plea was taken yesterday from Ding, who was granted leave of absence from work after parents of four of the students lodged a police report against him on May 3.

His lawyer, Senior Counsel Engelin Teh, told The Straits Times that he would be pleading not guilty to the allegations.

Ding was accused of molesting the students on the pretext of checking them for injuries, while he was giving them massages on the buttocks or groin, or when they were asleep. He is also alleged to have directed two of the boys to massage him.

The alleged offences span a four-year period, between 2001 and 2005, most of them said to have been committed at a school hostel.

Ding was released on $20,000 bail and his passport was surrendered to the authorities. A pre-trial conference has been scheduled for next Thursday. In a statement, the chairman of the school's board of governors said the school will give 'all concerned the necessary and appropriate assistance'.

A person convicted of molestation faces up to two years in jail, or a fine, or caning, or any two of these. A man convicted of committing gross indecency with another man can be jailed for up to two years.

[email protected]

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/fre...57722,00.html?

I am curious why reveal his name when he is not judge to be guilty yet? What's the press doing?!

Anyway boys school into water-polo, hmmm. Only a handful.
    "Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level." --- E. Fermi (1901-1954)

Wah disgusting ...

sighz....spore jialat liaoz...so many perverts...like ah vin....1
    Intel I5 3470 | Asus P8H77-V | Corsair H60 | 2 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical 1866 | Gigabyte 7870 2GB Windforce | Creative Soundblaster Z | Corsair HX750 | Corsair 600T White Special Edition | Samsung Syncmaster SA350 24" | HiVi Swans M10 White | Reclusa Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G400 Gaming Mouse

my school leh lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinnoi
    my school leh lol.

care for some additional reports to this like how's that teacher is like? What did he do etc?

i think its my school.... Seriously... acsi....

acsbr lah. gongkia u acsi meh?

acsbr lah. gongkia u acsi meh?
    oh... acs barker ah ok.

yeah i am. you from br?

yah but taking exam to go into acsi lolol

o yeah there are no William Dings in my school

yah but taking exam to go into acsi lolol
    lol u how old?

14 lah. anyway the william ding guy i dun know so much. i remember just one time i go to his classroom borrow something, tts all. he teach upper sec. i ask my polo friends they also not very sure and dowan to tell me. dunno.

14 lah. anyway the william ding guy i dun know so much. i remember just one time i go to his classroom borrow something, tts all. he teach upper sec. i ask my polo friends they also not very sure and dowan to tell me. dunno.

No insider juicy news liao.

your fren kena molested mah.

I am also 14 wor. You want to come to IB programme ah~ I am there liao.

Do you know a Leon Li?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast