China 2-year-old baby smoker angers Netizens

Video of 2-year-old baby smoker angers Netizens

The boy picks a cigarette placed on his ear. An adult standing behind the camera gives him a lighter

His actions are smooth and well practiced, suggesting that he is a seasoned hand at smoking despite being only two years old.

The toddler taking another puff at the encouragement of his parents.

He transfers the cigarette from one hand to the other, holding it between two fingers.

After puffing away the entire stick, the boy drops the cigarette on the floor and concentrates on a sweet that was given to him by an adult.

How would you react if you found your underaged child picked up smoking?

Most parents would be upset, if not angry. But it seems one Chinese couple had no qualms about their baby boy picking up the unhealthy habit, in fact, they seemed to be overjoyed.

In a video uploaded to a Chinese video sharing website, a toddler was seen lighting and smoking a cigarette while swearing expletives, with his parents and other adults egging him on.

The video begins with several adults speaking to a toddler sitting on what looks like a motorcycle. The child had cigarette placed on his ear.

A man, whose face was not captured by the camera, handed the child a lighter, of which the boy proceeded to pick the cigarette from his ear, put it in his mouth and light it.

Despite the fact that most toddlers his age are not even allowed near a naked flame or a lighter, the boy in the video showed no fear of the lighter's flame. His actions were smooth and coordinated, showing that he is an experienced hand at smoking.

Still sitting on the motorbike, the boy's parents were seen laughing and sounded pleased as he puffed away. The faces of the child's parents were not caught on camera, but the toddler's father was sitting behind him on the motorbike throughout the entire four and a half minute video.

Puffing away at his cigarette, the toddler was seen to be encouraged by several other adults as he smoked the entire stick while swearing expletives.

When he was done with the cigarette, the boy tossed it onto the floor. He was then handed a sweet by an adult, but had yet to learn how to undo the wrapper.

The clip was found on YouKu, a Chinese video sharing site similar to YouTube. Information provided with the video indicated that the toddler featured in the clip was only two years old.

Uploaded sometime in February this year, the incident was said to have taken place in Chongqing, China. The child and his family were said to bear the surname Zhou.

The video clip has caused much furore among Netizens, with many leaving comments on the clip condemning the toddler's parents for allowing and encouraging him to smoke.

A Netizen going by the name of Heng Yuang Jing Chang said, "From his actions, it is evident that the child is a seasoned smoker, even some adults might not be as experienced as he is. Why are the adults next to him not doing anything about it? They should be brought to court for this."

Several other Netizens have also expressed anger at the boy's parents, and that the child's future was likely to be bleak.

Video of 2-year-old baby smoker angers Netizens
    Last edited by MinMin; Sep 5th, 09 at 01:51 PM.

but wasn't it reported earlier that the boy was borned with an illness and smoking helps to elevate the pain or reduce the symtomes or something like that....

Most people are scared of falling but not me! I'm just scared of the landing...

2 years old

WAH, IGNTS!
    J-JuristiuM-M
    I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can't accept for not trying.

I heard smokers cant get H1N1.

woah!

wah!
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

could be the child of a gang boss

Power.. 2yr old smoke.. 3yr old drink ?

Asus P8H67-M PRO Rev B3
    Intel i5 2500 @ 3.3Ghz
    Crucial M4 128Gb - WD 500GB blue - WD 2 TB Green
    Kingston DDR3 1333Mhz 2x 4GB kit
    Sapphire 7850 2GB OC Edition
    LG 22x DVDRW
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits
    Seasonic X 660W 80+ Gold
    NZXT Phantom 410
    LG E2770V Led
    Razer Arctosa kb/ Razer Death Adder 3500Dpi with Steelseries Mouse pad
    Creative I-Trigue 5600 5.1 Speakers

Haven't learn how to unwrap sweets but know how to smoke liao.
    WHY SO SERIOUS?

Saw this video on facebook, here's video:

2-Year-Old Baby Smoker Video - Heavy.com

p o w e r

fwah!

Wth The parents even encourage him..

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say. "