[Hoot] Marina Bay Sands SkyPark opens to the public next Thursday - 500 Tickets only

Marina Bay Sands' SkyPark to open next Thursday

SINGAPORE : The Marina Bay Sands SkyPark opens to the public next Thursday, and for those who can't wait to get on top of the roof, you can start booking your tickets now.

The integrated resort is selling only 500 tickets for the opening day.

Soaring 200 metres above ground, the SkyPark sits atop the three hotel towers.

Besides savouring a bird's eye view of Singapore's skyline, visitors can also tune in to a complimentary audio guide.

They can also have their pictures taken by roving photographers.

The Observation Deck will be open daily from 10am to 10pm.

Tickets are going at $20, and the public can buy them online from this website.

From June 25, the public can purchase the tickets from the box office located at Marina Bay Sands Hotel Tower 31.

After the first day, tickets will be priced at S$20 for adults, S$14 for children (aged between 2 and 12 years old) and S$17 for senior citizens (aged 55 years and above). - CNA /ls

Source: Channel NewsAsia - Marina Bay Sands' SkyPark to open next Thursday - channelnewsasia.com

bought 2 tickets......!
    My first WC Project!
    Please support!

500 Tickets x $20
    $10,000 potential revenue for just park visitors...
    Intel Core i7 2600k | ASUS Z68V Pro | ASUS GTX460 TOP 1GB DDR5 | 16GB Kingston DDR III 1333 | DELL 24" 2407-HC | OCZ Vertex 4 256GB x 2 RAID 0 + WD Black 1TB + WD AVGP 2TB | LG 22x DVD Writer | Cooler Master CM690 | Aerocool 650W Modular | Creative X-Fi Xtreme Music | Logitech Z906 5.1 THX

Slacking In Progress
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_disciple View Post
    Does the guest get to go for free??
    yes but donno whether the opening they will allow
    __________________Com Specs__________________________________________________Gadgets / ETCs__________________
    Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Mobo ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PS2
    CPU C2D E6600 @ 2.88GHz ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nitendo Wii
    MSI 7900GTO 512MB GDDR3
    2 X 1GB Geil Ultra Ram PC2-6400/800MHz 4-4-4-12 @ 2.13V (Dual Channel)
    500GB Seagate SATAII HDD 16MB
    Seventeam ST-460EAG-05F 460W PSU
    Leadtek PCI DTV2000-H TV/FM Tuner
    Sonic Gear EVO 550KFX

Chief Executive Princess Christine's Avatar
    WHAT!!!! Need to pay?

Awesome view i believe.

lolz i recommend go that day see whether rain buy tix than go up lolz

lol new place to seek sucide. better than jumping MRt. Breathe taking view b4 death
    Nah just joking , pls dont be affected by that.
    --

MBS website has got to be the most interactive experience after one of the hotel website in Japan, and they both use Flash, so iPad is not accessible to these sites?

$20 just to go up there see?

i rather go mbs skypark then go singapore flyer
    Whatever floats your boat...

Quote Originally Posted by proyb2 View Post
    MBS website has got to be the most interactive experience after one of the hotel website in Japan, and they both use Flash, so iPad is not accessible to these sites?
    Flash with iPad

$20! I am not interested!