Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 62 of 62
  1. #61
    Hi, does anyone know the contact for the MOE mcare or something? Is there an email link / 'customer care' kind of thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaMeister View Post
    To the MOE or something?

    Need help please. Will posting in the forums be sufficient like example Straits times forums etc?

  2. #62
    In Pakistan we usually have the education ministry where we can report about any mishandling related to the teaching or education system. The Deputy Commissioner or Assistant commissioner also deals with these kinds of issues here. I do not know about the procedure in your country.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345