Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Is there anyway to complain my school system or teacher?

To the MOE or something?

Need help please. Will posting in the forums be sufficient like example Straits times forums etc?

nOoB
    Unless you think it's pretty serious or else MOE won't care. As for teacher, go straight to principal.

Actually, it depends more of what you want to complain
    | E8400 | Tower 120 | Ballistix | EX38-DS4| 9600GT | 7200.10 | 10EACS | 10EACS | Vortex HE| Caseless |

Pool is a dangerous game. Sticks and balls should not bang each other.

Gallery

lol.. wad did ur teacher do to u? why wanna complain ur teacher?

yea it depends. msn me
    E6600 | P5K Premium Black Pearl Edition | 4870x2 | 2x4GB OCZ Reaper | Seasonic S12 | Silverstone TJ-03 Black | Samsung 24" 245B+
    Mac Mini | Samsung 27" SA550 | 2.66GHz Core 2 Duo | 2x2GB DDR3 | 750GB
    iMac | 24" | 2.66GHz Core 2 Duo | 2x4GB DDR3 | 1TB

a potato up a teachers car's tailpipe is a nice way to take revenge...

First Blood
    Well, 5 guys from my class ever got caned without informing their parents just for shouting holiday at the last period of school, when it already ended. That teacher on that day suay suay is crap. But because simply, school protects its teachers and MoE protects its schools. They'll just add some crap like the student was making a lot of noise and stuff like that if you report them. I ever reported a teacher for abusing his rights in secondary 1, but the school said that according to the teacher, the student was being rude, but in actual fact, he was crying. How to be bloody rude when you're crying? No point seriously, just survive school and come back when you have more authority.

Oh yeah, and the teacher that got dudes caned became HOD in 1 half year, whereas other teachers take up to like 6yrs or more. We believed that she sucked up to the principle.

1 Example what happened today.

Student are not allowed to go to the toliet even after 2 hours of *resisting*.
    Even after dozens of PLEASE PLEASE etc.
    And it was so urgent...

shouting= cane? WTH!
    Whatever floats your boat...

Quote Originally Posted by Rexz0m

And it was so urgent...
    this 1 infringe human rights liao wo
    Whatever floats your boat...

Newbie of Past & Present yantronic's Avatar

And it was so urgent...
    Basic thing like that must have one. If cannot you have to walk out yourself and apologise later I guess.

These days a lot of secondary schools. So many don't know if MOE can keep them in order bo.
    The opinions expressed above do not represent those of VR-Zone (VR Media PTE LTD Singapore) or any of their affiliates.

Quote Originally Posted by reddevil0728
    this 1 infringe human rights liao wo
    First hour is becuase the teacehr didn't bring the "permission pass" which is now in the new rule.
    It's not student's fault, it's the teacher forgotten to bring it.

2nd one is partly because didn't have pass also.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra|ne
    Well, 5 guys from my class ever got caned without informing their parents just for shouting holiday at the last period of school, when it already ended. That teacher on that day suay suay is crap. But because simply, school protects its teachers and MoE protects its schools. They'll just add some crap like the student was making a lot of noise and stuff like that if you report them. I ever reported a teacher for abusing his rights in secondary 1, but the school said that according to the teacher, the student was being rude, but in actual fact, he was crying. How to be bloody rude when you're crying? No point seriously, just survive school and come back when you have more authority.

Oh yeah, and the teacher that got dudes caned became HOD in 1 half year, whereas other teachers take up to like 6yrs or more. We believed that she sucked up to the principle.
    Mine the teachers don't bother about this kind of noise one just tell you to stop. Subject head for Science department somemore. Cos my teacher showing the term 3 results of everyone on the projecter and everyone so excited. I was like what the hell i didn't know my class was actually full of mad people.

He also no choice then just tell we all sit down.

I know of some school's where their principal side their students more than their teachers. Like when discipline master want to cane them must ask principal approval etc. I dont want to name them lah. But definitely not my school. haha. So don't assume all schools function the same way.

To me things to complain i mainly complain about teacher's teaching more important to me. Other stuff like discipline in class i will keep quiet one. Does not concern me at all but for a teacher and face a student like me you better do your job and teach properly. And maybe i qutie demanding lah but i expect teachers to be helpful and approachable. Lesson time do assignment must walk around not to scold people but ask them if they need any help.

Unfortunately not all the teachers are like this lor. One day when i cannot tahan their nonsense i will complain. Don't want to get them into trouble cos they lose their jobs/promotion to me i got nothing to lose out. I will still go and take my O Levels and exams.

The new rule includes.

"Recovery room"

It's a room whereby students are punished and is to sit inside the room till 6pm. Not allowed to do anything. Except doing your own work. They even ask you to sleep if you don't have work to do.

You will be sent there regardless of the time.
    Which means you can be caught at 6.45 am in school and is to sit inside this room doing nothing till 6.00pm.

And you will be sent to the recovery room just because of part of your shirt is out.

super glue on teacher's chair.....

The new rule includes.

"Recovery room"

It's a room whereby students are punished and is to sit inside the room till 6pm. Not allowed to do anything.

You will be sent there regardless of the time.
    Which means you can be caught at 6.45 am in school and is to sit inside this room doing nothing till 6.00pm.

And you will be sent to the recovery room just because of part of your shirt is out.
    i got caught for shirt out a little bit

cleaned all the plates in canteen
    and its a BIG place..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast