kuhler 920 USB keep getting undetected - even after replacement

Hi Convergent,

I really appreciate you guys replacing the kuhler 920 for me last time when the USB keep getting undetected at start up, need to keep adjusting the USB cable. It is unfortunate that Antec has been disappointing and think there is a problem with their QC. I am still having the issue. I would really hope you guys would allow me to upgrade or downgrade to something else other an Antec.

Just a few threads to show that I am not the only one having the problem.
    http://forums.vr-zone.com/convergent...g-problem.html
    A search on "Antec Kuhler 920 cannot connect to chill device no USB detected" will show all the issues and are mostly 10 pages long.

Hi Haze,

Sorry to hear that the Kuhler 920 had failed you, do kindly bring in this unit first and we will work out from there.

Once again, we apologized for the inconvenience caused.

Quote Originally Posted by haze_1986 View Post
    Hi Convergent,

I really appreciate you guys replacing the kuhler 920 for me last time when the USB keep getting undetected at start up, need to keep adjusting the USB cable. It is unfortunate that Antec has been disappointing and think there is a problem with their QC. I am still having the issue. I would really hope you guys would allow me to upgrade or downgrade to something else other an Antec.

A search on "Antec Kuhler 920 cannot connect to chill device no USB detected" will show all the issues and are mostly 10 pages long.
    Convergent Systems (S) Pte Ltd
    9 Ubi Crescent
    Singapore 408572

thats my thread , anyway took me the 3rd replacement to be trouble free.

good luck to you.....

Quote Originally Posted by haze_1986 View Post
    Hi Convergent,