Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    mirage from RG~~ lvl 185 xD

Wah you still remember level ar.. i cannot remember everything, played so many games after renewal
    Intel Core2Duo E4500 | MSI P35 Neo-3 | PC6400/800mhz Kingston DDR2 (2X1GB) | MSI 6600GT DDR2-256MB | Hitachi Deskstar 7K80 | LiteOn SHM-165P6S | Cooler Master Centurion 5 | Cooler Master Extreme 430W | LG L1740PQ (17'') | Everglide S-500 Headphone-WHITE | Everglide Titan Monster Mat - Fnatic Edition | Window XP Professional

heh i still rmbr i lv til 182. miss the game sia

I've played many MMOs before, renewal being one of them.

I felt that rnewal online was overhyped due to the 100k rpize money.

ya.. true so sad we lost in the finals.. still hate the finals till today
    Intel Core2Duo E4500 | MSI P35 Neo-3 | PC6400/800mhz Kingston DDR2 (2X1GB) | MSI 6600GT DDR2-256MB | Hitachi Deskstar 7K80 | LiteOn SHM-165P6S | Cooler Master Centurion 5 | Cooler Master Extreme 430W | LG L1740PQ (17'') | Everglide S-500 Headphone-WHITE | Everglide Titan Monster Mat - Fnatic Edition | Window XP Professional

killq
    all old memories already. gone with old come with the new

ya i think even if the game revive you will have a headache trying to adapt to the graphics

me played too..it was my first..and it was the best!! no MMORPG now can b compared to it..played at FD(fourth dimension if i didnt rmb wrongly)..and AA i played for a start..if anyone could start a private svr i tink it would b dam crowded..wouldnt mind payin for it..renewal rocks..

any1 still rmb da rumour tat someone killed an executor(NPC)??

Ethical Hacker
    LOLOL.

My 1st MMORPG~

From the clan - Eden.

killq

good old days

i guess it opened at the most correct time... now, mmorpgs are sadly filled with tons of jiggling crap!

as players "evolve" through the years, people get more and more skilled, hacks comes up, macros invaded, the new players are the ones that are out of the race. most people have been through years of mmorpg and i am sure deep inside... we all know that the odds are getting too big. mmorpgs destroyed lifes of people and leeches off all our money. addicted people just play like mad day and night. people starts to stay on the computer for long hours. look at china, they put a limit curfew up which still no one comply to.

lol i sure am one anti mmorpg gamer. well i too am an addict for over 8 years of mmorpg gaming but renewal was pretty much the few memorable ones

yea i agree wif u...stil remember all those macros for renewal( eg. walking thru GOR a.k.a. gate of repentance..and the mining for craftsman)..now everyone resort to hacks..
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

lol missed my guild frostfirex

but in later part lots of scamming n hacking

Portable Rig
    Fujitsu S6520 T9400 4GB DDR3 64GB SSD Win7 Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by SYY
    me played too..it was my first..and it was the best!! no MMORPG now can b compared to it..played at FD(fourth dimension if i didnt rmb wrongly)..and AA i played for a start..if anyone could start a private svr i tink it would b dam crowded..wouldnt mind payin for it..renewal rocks..

any1 still rmb da rumour tat someone killed an executor(NPC)??

yea they can b killed i saw it b4. u need to b red nick n have alot of healer. i was 1 of those healing the guy tat kill the executor lol. the guy was lv 190+ if im not wrong

aliencui
    Remember it too.It was fun,most when in castle war.Quite a few of them can kill the executor.Ling buo wei bu was one of the best cheat in the game also.Save alot of time.haha....
    IGN=Ghostrider.Lv...forgotten. Server Darkpalace.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencui
    Remember it too.It was fun,most when in castle war.Quite a few of them can kill the executor.Ling buo wei bu was one of the best cheat in the game also.Save alot of time.haha....
    IGN=Ghostrider.Lv...forgotten. Server Darkpalace.
    Blackman Friend? elfo here if u remember ^_^ from Vanquish

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast